Langer's Goal

Remove this Banner Ad

With young will... I really like his ability to accelerate from a contest. Not only is he tough and a fierce fighter in the pack, but he can break away at pace. That stuff is so hard to teach. That move in the second quarter that left Motlop stationary leading to Gunner marking and goaling was all acceleration. It was great to see.

There was the Motlop one, and I think Guthrie had a little crack at Roughie during the second after he kciked a goal. Nothign major, just a smug little celebration in Big rough's face who was on the mark. Geelong have always been a lot like us, respectful and humble in their wins over their dominant period but I notice a really unlikeable arrogance from players that haven't really justified it creep into their side. Like you've mentioned, Motlop, Caddy, Guthrie etc all have it.
Guthrie is still offended at being put on his arse by Roughie last year. The rest of it? Well they're entitled to celebrate, and if they want to carry on before we operate on them, I'd be cool with that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back