Movies & TV Last movie you watched?

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you seen this movie he's in called Just Friends? Not many people have seen it and I hate RomComs but it's actually really f**rken funny.

Yah, im a massive RR fan.

That was a little hit and miss imo- but in general was good enough.

I really wanna see Buried again.

Yah, im a massive RR fan.

That was a little hit and miss imo- but in general was good enough.

I really wanna see Buried again.
Yeah I liked Buried. Good concept.
I just liked Chris Klein in the other one. He's this massive player acting like a sensitive pussy. Was quite funny.
Also Anna Farris. She cracks me up. Just her face or something.

Ryan Reynolds is basically my dream man. Looks, wit, sarcasm, just everything, love him.

Or else hed be the type of guy youd have a beer with and have an awesome time.
I don't like him much probably cause of all the attributes you just mentioned.
Have liked a couple of his movies and the Pizza place show he used to be in ages ago. Was funny.

He was actually in a big budget Netflix show not that long ago.
The trailer for it looked f**king amazing but then the actual show was a pile of s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

me no have netflix. Whenever i hear about new stuff on there, i just tune out :(
It was s**t anyway. I like Stan more the Netflix.
If you wanna get that stuff but don't wanna pay for it just find someone you know who has it and they're allowed to link 2 or 3 different people off their account

It was sh*t anyway. I like Stan more the Netflix.
If you wanna get that stuff but don't wanna pay for it just find someone you know who has it and they're allowed to link 2 or 3 different people off their account

Yeah i dont really know anyone. My mate has foxtel, my parents just have FTA like me.

Honestly tho, idm not having all this access to stuff. I srsly wouldnt leave my house if i did.

Never seen it but it sounded great. They got a virgin on there and he had to walk off and take a breather when the naked girls came on.
I would so watch that.

We discussed /mocked them mercilessly on our thread on EB. Was just too too good... wish theyd bring it back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back