Late Changes!

Remove this Banner Ad

If Mackies out i suggest we put kingsley in, sit him on the bench, and leave him there, from what i hear has done nothing to warrent re-selection.

i think its a lie
The club isnt actually allowed to do that are they???

unless Kingsley replaced Blake as an emergency...but the GFC had already submitted their team list to the AFL??...plus why would they select Kingsely as an emergency anyway...theyd be wanting him to play VFL not travel to WA and watch the game from the grandstand.

jess_555 said:
I don't get how Kingsley could be in when he wasn't one of our emergencies. Anyone know if it's allowed? :confused:

Blake was dropped as the emergency.

The club pulled off a similar change a few weeks ago, with Blake again being dropped, albeit for Gardiner.

geelong_boy said:
They better not play him at FF.

I don't support his inclusion, but the team would be best off leaving the likes of Nathan in the goalsquare, with Kent pushing up along the flanks (ala Mackie).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kent_Kingsley said:
i think its a lie
The club isnt actually allowed to do that are they???

unless Kingsley replaced Blake as an emergency...but the GFC had already submitted their team list to the AFL??...plus why would they select Kingsely as an emergency anyway...theyd be wanting him to play VFL not travel to WA and watch the game from the grandstand.

Clubs are allowed to make late changes to the emergency list.If they notify they AFL they don't get fined.If they don't notify the AFL they get a $5000 fine.

Guys like Lonergan and McCarthy who have had a good 3 weeks or so must wonder why they bother. Kent has done nothing all season in the AFL save 1 game, and did jack all last week in the VFL. Why not reward the VFL players with a shot in the seniors for their good work and give them something to play for. I blame Thompson, the son of a bitch.
Bring in a friggin player that has played well instead of accepting mediocrity!!!
No wonder we're a joke this year. Up yours Thompson. :mad:

jess_555 said:
I don't get how Kingsley could be in when he wasn't one of our emergencies. Anyone know if it's allowed? :confused:

I wondered that too. I came in late and didn't hear who Kingsley replaced. I hope that we don't get fined, especially since Kingsley didn't do much...again. I think that Kingsley will have to join Henry Playfair on my list of players we should trade at the end of the year.

Anyway, it was agreat win by Geelong. Winning interstate especially is a good thing, and it was good too that we didn't let Fremantle come back. I hope for many more victories like that this year. Well done, boys.:thumbsu: :)

captain dewy said:
OK i propose me and renegade form a new CEO drive and have a go "hard or go home" policy on all underachievers UNTIL success and dominance is ours, hahahahahah
i like what i'm hearing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back