Lauderdale FC

Remove this Banner Ad

pull your head out of the sand. did you see the ground last weekend compared to KGV? glenorchy was a complete mess with the weather and Lauderdale was fine.. slightly boggy but not a mud heap like out at Pie Land.

using the ground as an excuse is poor form. the bombers are on the up, are a genuine chance of playing finals this year and as already mentioned, could be a force in a couple of years time.

how many clarence players were in the u18 mariners this yr? lauderdale's future is bright.
KGV like this once in a blue moon,lauderdal like it most weeks but they are having a good year thus far.

how did todd willing go boys noticed he best last week but no mention this week

looks like he played a different role this week, he rotated in the ruck, up forward and to the bench with Dickson and Owen in 2nd half, I reckon there were probably some sore boys out there from the wet at KGV the week before which makes their effort even better considering they were all over Lauderdale in the last 1/4, just couldn't kick goals.

I have had a quick look at the Hobart side and they have got an abundance of talls. At present they have Cleary, Willing, Dickson, Owen all over 194cm and will get back Reeves and Cassidy both same height again and also have Dykes who would be around 190cm, must be close to biggest team in the comp plus Kelly in colts who has played 1's at around 195cm and Bones in Colts at around 200cm's, no wonder we dont have a roof on the pavillion:eek: When Horton comes back next season add another at around 193cm who was a state ruckman. These blokes will start winning games very soon I believe, just need a real quality onballer, a Rhys Mott type outside guy and all of a sudden they could be a real force!

Spot on with that Rhys Mott type call. Yep throw a couple of stars in and it would be a different story.

Lets hope the off field issues sort itself out real soon and the boys back up with a good one this Saturday.

Junior talent

Good to see Walsh get a BOG this weekend. At his size he needs to show his "stuff" on a weekly basis.

Can never doubt his courage for the hard ball. The remainder of the season should be a good launch pad for his:thumbsu: Mariners program in 2012.

Re: Junior talent

Good to see Walsh get a BOG this weekend. At his size he needs to show his "stuff" on a weekly basis.

Can never doubt his courage for the hard ball. The remainder of the season should be a good launch pad for his:thumbsu: Mariners program in 2012.

37 possessions according to the Mercury today. Super effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So WTF happened to Lauderdale on the weekend? How did you guys lose to Hobart? :eek: Good to see Scoot get best on for the Bombers.

Heard a couple of Dodges players might be going to LDale next season a few weeks back. Never know at this time of year what blokes will be doing next season though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sucked in to Darren Winter especially on missing out on finals for another year!! rivalling Brett Geappen for most excuses used in a season by a coach amongst other things (generally being a tosser and most disliked person in TSL)! I guess he is a Clarence boy at heart after all so can't expect too much from him!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sucked in to Darren Winter especially on missing out on finals for another year!! rivalling Brett Geappen for most excuses used in a season by a coach amongst other things (generally being a tosser and most disliked person in TSL)! I guess he is a Clarence boy at heart after all so can't expect too much from him!

are you for real? you obviously don't know winter. the most outspoken coach in tsl, says what others are too afraid to. as for being the most disliked person in the tsl, you are way off the mark. with another 3 years at the helm down at lauderdale, with their continuing improvement you might wish you had'nt made these statements

So WTF happened to Lauderdale on the weekend? How did you guys lose to Hobart? :eek: Good to see Scoot get best on for the Bombers.

Heard a couple of Dodges players might be going to LDale next season a few weeks back. Never know at this time of year what blokes will be doing next season though.

I also wonder what happened did Lauderdale players under estimate the Tigers ?

After watching The Pies Capitulate to the Dockers I thought it was all over for 2011 for Glenorchy. Big upset by HFC. I am sure the Bombers will use the disappointment of missing the finals for next year's motivation.

cant believe some of the posts here. the match had such a big build up and going into a clash knowing you need a big win has to change the mindset of the players.

hobart started well and apart from when the bombers kicked the first 4 goals of the last quarter, never looked like getting beaten. they got up for brer's last match and with cassidy showing the form everyone knows he has, they were simply too good.

bombers will play finals in 2012 and should be pushing for a premiership in 3 years

are you for real? you obviously don't know winter. the most outspoken coach in tsl, says what others are too afraid to. as for being the most disliked person in the tsl, you are way off the mark. with another 3 years at the helm down at lauderdale, with their continuing improvement you might wish you had'nt made these statements
I know he wanted to change North Hobart V Hobart from NHO to Bellerive, so there was more chance Clarence would flog us, so they might get in! That is terrible, worry about yourself first, which he obviously didn't losing to Hobart!!
Pokin his nose in where its not needed, let your coaching do the talking and stop wasting time making outlandish statements, I thought coaches didnt have enough time/resources, if this is the case stop wasting precious time in the media ala Jeff Kennett!

immature? am i not allowed to tell it like it is in my opinion? sorry i thought this was a forum. a lot worse unsubstantiated swearing and bullsh*t goin on in here mate! dont worry bout me just worry bout yourself and contributing something to the forum worth reading

Yeah they should definitely play finals next year based on youth and talent this year. all depends on retaining players, must be hard down there at a hole like that, but credit to them they seem to retain them unlike hobart fc.
but at whose cost i wonder? who would drop out? I cant see South Launy quite there yet but will finish top 7 at least. Dport stay on Bottom with Hobart if they're still in! wonder if lee and laycock will stick around for burnie...

Yeah they should definitely play finals next year based on youth and talent this year. all depends on retaining players, must be hard down there at a hole like that, but credit to them they seem to retain them unlike hobart fc.
but at whose cost i wonder? who would drop out? I cant see South Launy quite there yet but will finish top 7 at least. Dport stay on Bottom with Hobart if they're still in! wonder if lee and laycock will stick around for burnie...

Lauderdale have been promising a lot for a while now...

I also wonder what happened did Lauderdale players under estimate the Tigers ?

After watching The Pies Capitulate to the Dockers I thought it was all over for 2011 for Glenorchy. Big upset by HFC. I am sure the Bombers will use the disappointment of missing the finals for next year's motivation.

HFC were very good on the day. Lauderdale not so good. As simple as that. I reckon young Hall probably played the game of his life he dosent get 3 votes from the umpires that game somthing is wrong. Although 8 from Cassidy could pip him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back