Leadership team announced. Hammer VC

Remove this Banner Ad

Add 3 more to that leadership group and we will have a cricket side.

This will sound pedantic but it is a leadership group. We should not have a team within a team. The Club never refers to a 'leadership team' for that reason.

That doesn't sound pedantic so much as incoherent.

I think he is at last getting his dues for leading the hipster segment of the club

The hoff yes.. a beard like that commands respect & worship from pimply faced new draftees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he is at last getting his dues for leading the hipster segment of the club
As good a time as any to dig this pearler up.

79019_5576c7630b58afc686eb5772824c1202.jpg

Jasper is clearly second in command. Ollie and Monfries look like they thought they'd go out with the other three for a day but realised they'd clearly made a mistake and this wasn't their crowd. Shiz is ok but lack of ironic moustache or facial hair in general is a deduction of points.

Great disappointment at Hammer's VC role.

Now means that I am one "Travis Boak (thumb, ankle, foot)" away from never realising my dream of being the first man with Bulgarian heritage to lead the PAFC on the field.

Sure natural ability, talent and age were working against me, but until the above happens I am still a chance!

Congrats Hammer, you Bulgarian backed legend!

i know that the GWS have an embarassment of riches, and losing players was part of the plan, but what was their rationale for trading Hombsch? I'm sure they would love him in their side right now.

They traded Jack Hombsch for pick 29 because they thought that at 193cm he was too short to be a key defender. Then they used pick 3 on Lachie Plowman, an 193cm key defender. Plowman was then traded three years later along with 3 other players in return for pick 28.

Pictured - GWS' list manager:

3188b0a93fa89fd0c3b1428c8e7ba202.jpg

They traded Jack Hombsch for pick 29 because they thought that at 193cm he was too short to be a key defender. Then they used pick 3 on Lachie Plowman, an 193cm key defender. Plowman was then traded three years later along with 3 other players in return for pick 28.

Pictured - GWS' list manager:

3188b0a93fa89fd0c3b1428c8e7ba202.jpg

1429149839042.jpg

Silvagni did a pretty poor job at GWS, on paper he drafted and built a decent list to work with but they're losing big names & quality kids every year.

Trading 3 highly rated yet struggling youngsters to Carlton for peanuts only to quit and go back to work at his old club was pretty sly.

Last edited:
Watching that press conference just feels me with so much confidence. I regularly envision Travis holding the cup. I hope this year is the year.

This is exactly what I hoped for...1 VC and 1 cap'n

Too many cooks spoil the broth....

I see hammer as the enforcer for the team and loves the curry....

Good choice boak and hammer ...its a strong front ...both look good on posters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back