Leadership Vacuum?

Remove this Banner Ad

Massive problem IMHO. Not a real leader amongst that lot!

Cmon we don't go from having a plethora of leadership options to none in a matter of weeks

Van Berlo will still be captain and if we're going to change opinions based on weekly form no-one will qualify

we do have great leadership candidates....Van Berlo, Rutten, Thompson, Knights, Tippett, and Otten

Walker and Dangerfield will IMO in time become leaders as well

Cmon we don't go from having a plethora of leadership options to none in a matter of weeks

Van Berlo will still be captain and if we're going to change opinions based on weekly form no-one will qualify

we do have great leadership candidates....Van Berlo, Rutten, Thompson, Knights, Tippett, and Otten

Walker and Dangerfield will IMO in time become leaders as well

I dont think we ever really did

Thompson is the one most believe on the field could be captain, but he is off the radar at the club apparently both with his attitude and his run in with the law last year and we have Van Berlo who at the moment I dont believe has grown enough as a player to be captain.

We all have previously said that VB needs to grow more as a player so that is why they have gave the captaincy to goody for a couple of years to give VB more time to develop before handing over the reigns. The problem is that VB has struggled to take the next step as a player during these 2 years. If the 2008 VB wasnt ready yet for captaincy I am struggling to see how the 2009 VB is.

Scott Thompson gets my vote, ask any afl supporter and most will say hes our best player. He does the hard stuff. Id say hes much better qualified than any on our list to captain.

Scott Thompson gets my vote, ask any afl supporter and most will say hes our best player. He does the hard stuff. Id say hes much better qualified than any on our list to captain.

I bet if he was playing people would be complaining about how he's weak, he can't kick properly, he's making too many mistakes etc.

No-one has mentioned the Bird!!!

It has to be Scott Thompson in my opinion. Sure, he can be a little undisciplined at times but so is Hodgey. We need a bloke who leads from the front and has the required mongrel. That's Thommo. I reckon he'd have the respect of the playing group too.

On the suject of leadership best vacuum for hardwood floors. Haven't we identified this and aren't we undertaking a significant investment in teaching the younger guys how to be leaders?

Patience gents. It will all come together soon enough.
Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back