Least Favourite alcoholic beverage!

Remove this Banner Ad

A mate of mine worked in Bulgaria for a few months and bought back a bottle of something called Rakia. I only had one shot of it. Can't really describe the taste but it was awful. Apparently they drink it at celebrations
Wikipedia says Rakia is a fruit brandy popular in the Balkans. It is widely considered to be а national drink of Albania, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, and Montenegro.

Wikipedia says Rakia is a fruit brandy popular in the Balkans. It is widely considered to be а national drink of Albania, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, and Montenegro.

When I was over in the Old Country (Croatia) last year - the relatives bring it out at 9AM on a Monday morning and get shitty when yuo decline. How can something that is made of plums have an Avgas finish

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scotch. It's something I really want to get into but I just can't. I have tried it with coke, i have tried it neat, i have tried it on the rocks and with water, I even went to a few websites to see how to drink it right and still couldn't do it.

Have you tried spiced rum with dry ginger ale? Im not a fan of rum either but I think this drink is great.
all those spiced & honey flavored rum/ whiskey is just the rubbish left over in the vat, mixed with something sweet to make it drinkable

Remove this Banner Ad

Back