Leppitsch becomes a Tiger

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome pick up. Already I like Hardwick as a coach - he is making his moves very fast. Whereas Wallace was just busy talking to the media all the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Centre half back of the decade. Very nice pick up.

What's that saying about getting the right people? Leppitch, Lade and possibly Simpson sure beats the hell out of Campbell, McRae, Rawlings.

Centre half back of the decade. Very nice pick up.

What's that saying about getting the right people? Leppitch, Lade and possibly Simpson sure beats the hell out of Campbell, McRae, Rawlings.

I don't mind having Campbell as an assistant coach - he did some good work at the bulldogs.

something smells good down at punt road!!!

WOW, fantastic news. First Lade, one of the best ruckman over the last 10 years and now Leppa, one of the best defenders over the last 10 years.

If both of these guys can give their wealth of knowledge to both Hardwick and the players the only way is up.

Very happy with the coaching selections so far. Simpson would be good. My only worry is that we are going VERY inexperienced in terms of assistants. Hardwick 1st year of senior coaching. Simpson would be first year as an Assistant, same with Lade and Leppa on his 2nd. Campbell would be our most experienced coach at what he's doing!:eek:

INS OUTS

hardwick wallace
lade royal
leppitsch rawlings
simpson mc crae

cambell has only been there 1 year & wouldnt have been infected with wallaceitis that quickly.
also wouldnt mind laidley in either an assistant or football dept role.

the coaching dept is already steartimg to look the goods & with brendon gale there i think me may just be on the right track finally.

now its upto the recruiting dept to make the correct selections.

Great work TIGERS. Jade would never of attracted these assistants and i think that went against him along with the fact that WICK was the best person for the job.
Its a PITY that our BEST players next YEAR will be in the COACHES BOX.

WOW, fantastic news. First Lade, one of the best ruckman over the last 10 years and now Leppa, one of the best defenders over the last 10 years.

If both of these guys can give their wealth of knowledge to both Hardwick and the players the only way is up.

Very happy with the coaching selections so far. Simpson would be good. My only worry is that we are going VERY inexperienced in terms of assistants. Hardwick 1st year of senior coaching. Simpson would be first year as an Assistant, same with Lade and Leppa on his 2nd. Campbell would be our most experienced coach at what he's doing!:eek:

i can understand your concern about the inexperienced coaching team. however, i don't totally see it as negative. i don't think any poeple expects us to make the 8 at all next year, so the expectations is to grow together as a team, the coaches and the players.

simpson and lade would be 1st year coaches but i thougth leppa has been an assistant coach at the lions for a number of years already. just looked it up, he started in 2007 under lethal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back