Let's talk about... Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this the winner's thread?

Anyhoo,

As I tried to post on the game day thread...

Why do people feel the need to come over to our board & vent? Don't they have any friends on their own?

Anyway, you can thank me. I didn't pick 'em again and I couldn't go today & didn't watch last half.

Love to see someone knock smith out, can't stand him. or his woke BS views. useless pretty boy hack who loves himself.
il_fullxfull.3288869730_lnkc.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smith isn't a footballer, he is a pretty boy , anyone who honestly thinks he can play is deluded. there were better hacks running around in the VFL / AFL in the 80s and 90s than that over rated turd.

Couldn’t find a spot for the word ‘woke’ in that dog s**t salad of a post? You’re slipping

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Is this the winner's thread?

Anyhoo,

As I tried to post on the game day thread...

Why do people feel the need to come over to our board & vent? Don't they have any friends on their own?

Anyway, you can thank me. I didn't pick 'em again and I couldn't go today & didn't watch last half.
This is my board

Not sure why people are talking about his school, sponsorships or "woke views" but he’s definitely not attacking the footy as he has in previous years.

Down on confidence and form. Needs a bit of his old cocky attitude to get stuck in

He was cocky and had swagger and the AFL media just went "how dare he be mean to someone after he beat them in the contest"

He hasn’t run into a down and dirty contest with the intention of ripping the ball out and dishing out to one of his team mates since 2021. I blame an immature mind. Social media and capitalism in general.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back