Multiplat Life is Strange

Remove this Banner Ad

Finished watching a mate play through this last night. He took very different options to me and it was really interesting to see both the obvious and more minute changes to the dialogue. Quite a lot of work has gone into making the narrative cohesive regardless of what happens in your game and recognising that has made me appreciate the game a fair bit more.

Look, like all choice games at present the game keeps you on roughly the same "track" regardless of your choices, but the amount of work that's been put into attempting to branch out gives me confidence that the genre will get there one day.

Finished my first playthrough last night.......wow, I don't know if i can play a Telltale game ever again.

Dontnod has set a new standard for the genre, even after getting the platinum I'm eager to jump back in and change some of my decisions. These sort of games are usually a one and done playthrough.

Finished my first playthrough last night.......wow, I don't know if i can play a Telltale game ever again.

Dontnod has set a new standard for the genre, even after getting the platinum I'm eager to jump back in and change some of my decisions. These sort of games are usually a one and done playthrough.
Don't want to ruin the illusion or anything but just a heads up, don't expect the game to change too much if/when you go back and change your decisions. Their choice system is better than Telltale's, but they still keep you on roughly the same track. The dialogue does have some pretty dramatic changes, though.

Fun platinum though, I found. The collectible mode was great, and some of the photos were bloody sneaky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm waiting to see if Firewatch is any good

I've just finished everyone's gone to the raptures and love that game ...even though still left a little dazed to actually what happened ...lol

Played the demo of life is strange and really enjoyed it

Not sure what to buy next ...witness, life is strange or forewatch

Holy ****. 1 more episode to go.

Loved it from start to finish. I was stuck on that last choice for a good while contemplating and weighing up each option. The scenes before really made that choices hard.

When I turned off the PlayStation I was still thinking about the game.

Easily warrants multiple playthroughs.

Loved it from start to finish. I was stuck on that last choice for a good while contemplating and weighing up each option. The scenes before really made that choices hard.

When I turned off the PlayStation I was still thinking about the game.

Easily warrants multiple playthroughs.

How many gameplay hours to complete the whole 5 episodes

Also depends on how shallow you want the experience. I couldn't stop myself from interacting with everyone and objects. the core mechanic made me retrace steps and conversations because I didn't want to miss anything.

Love how easy it is to jump back into sections of episodes to clean up missing photographs.

Also depends on how shallow you want the experience. I couldn't stop myself from interacting with everyone and objects. the core mechanic made me retrace steps and conversations because I didn't want to miss anything.

Love how easy it is to jump back into sections of episodes to clean up missing photographs.

Out if ten what's you're score ....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back