Competitions Lions Board Ultimate Footy League

Remove this Banner Ad

No problems with 4 hours from me. From Wednesday I'll be traveling and will probably use all autopicks from there anyway. Getting towards the end of the draft now anyway...

Ah, one question - how do I tag people in posts to notify them?

Took the punt on Liam Anthony.

Still on the table after having an actual rank of 42 and averaging 97.8 last year, not sure why he fell so low.

Is he injured or did everyone just overlook him?

Still on the table after having an actual rank of 42 and averaging 97.8 last year, not sure why he fell so low.

I looked at him but ruled him out for some reason I can't remember now.

I looked at him but ruled him out for some reason I can't remember now.
I've got my starting 18 drafted already so figured it wouldn't hurt to draft him this late, considering what he averaged last year.

Was going to draft him earlier but needed to draft more forwards/backs and figured he'd get taken.

I've got my starting 18 drafted already so figured it wouldn't hurt to draft him this late, considering what he averaged last year.

Was going to draft him earlier but needed to draft more forwards/backs and figured he'd get taken.

Now I'm hoping that the reason I didn't pick him was a good one :D

Job security was a factor, but I was considering him with my next few picks.

Bloody ZoBlitz stole Edwards from me - reckon he's in for a big year.

Bloody ZoBlitz stole Edwards from me - reckon he's in for a big year.

Agree on Edwards. I was tossing up between him and Treloar for my last pick.

Am really bullish about Treloar. I thought he was excellent against us, and I reckon he'll have a big season.

I had him earmarked for my next pick, I had left him on the table as I was filling some other needs first. Can't pick them all! He should be a good pick up.

Agree on Edwards. I was tossing up between him and Treloar for my last pick.

Am really bullish about Treloar. I thought he was excellent against us, and I reckon he'll a bit season.

I was thinking about Treloar too, but a little wary about GWS players missing games at vital points. Then again, Greene did the job for me last season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah crap, sorry everyone, I was certain I had set it to autopick. I will definitely do it now, pretty much all my picks will be auto from now on...

DeMerrett you're up

I may be on the outer here in regards to the time taken to make a pick, but there are seventeen days left until the start of the season and we have polished off more than half of the entire draft in just over a week, is there really that much of a rush to have it all over and done with?