List Lodgement 1 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's a Tapatalk thing, but I don't see anything. I'm also still seeing Talia on my list, but seeing as you have me down for 501k cap space in this thread, I'm guessing he's not!

Ok, got it now

Pay out Niall McKeever (225k, no?)

Re-rookie the following
Caolan Mooney
Xavier Richards
Cameron Shenton

Should leave me requiring 6 draft selections plus room for 2 more rookies

StKilda sign Campbell Brown and Zac Dawson to 1 year deals $46k ($120k). (Beats getting stuck with players for 2 years that are picks 60 and above)

List looks fine too. That'll do me.

Russian not sure if I'm doing this right but here goes....let me know if any of it is wrong

-Delist James Magner and replace him with Hayden Crozier 2 years @ 123k
-Re sign Mitch Brown 2 years @ 76k
-Extend contract of Luke Shuey To 4 years @ 624k
-Extend contract of Michael Walters to 3 years @ 624k

If all those are allowed and I'm still under the cap let me know :) If not allowed let me know what is and what isn't and I'll fix it up and maybe change more :)

Russian not sure if I'm doing this right but here goes....let me know if any of it is wrong

-Delist James Magner and replace him with Hayden Crozier 2 years @ 123k
-Re sign Mitch Brown 2 years @ 76k
-Extend contract of Luke Shuey To 4 years @ 624k
-Extend contract of Michael Walters to 3 years @ 624k

If all those are allowed and I'm still under the cap let me know :) If not allowed let me know what is and what isn't and I'll fix it up and maybe change more :)

I'm pretty certain those numbers you have for Crozier and Mitch Brown are not their actual contract value, just how much extra cap space you will use by extending them by that many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back