Lloyd gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw it. He'll get off.

Got pushed by the Hawks player at the last minute and had no choice. It looks like he was running straight at the ball and then got pushed into Sewell.

There's enough doubt in it to get him off. Hawks will be spewing.

Re: The difference between the Lloyd and Franklin bumps

Lloyd will be gone for a long time. Who does he think he is? One of the softest ever footballers and a joke of a player.

Just saw it. He'll get off.

Got pushed by the Hawks player at the last minute and had no choice. It looks like he was running straight at the ball and then got pushed into Sewell.

There's enough doubt in it to get him off. Hawks will be spewing.

Your kidding, so bloody biased. Buddy gets 2? Lloyd must get 2 min.

Re: Matthew Lloyd, AFL now must do more...bring in sin bin

Lloyd is a dirty snipper, RIP.

Yeah, a winning sniper though.

Noticed the Bombers carved the 'defending premiers' up after that.

Lloyd will be gone for a long time. Who does he think he is? One of the softest ever footballers and a joke of a player.

900+ goals disagrees with you flog.

Re: Matthew Loyd Gone

Great hard footballer? He is a coward and has staged for free kicks his whole career - instead of doing what Sewell does each week and put his body on the line and try and win the hard ball. The comp improves with his retirement.
********. Lloyd's a coward? **** me, have you played serious footy? ********.

OK, serious stuff. Buddy went for his legitimate bump. I supported Buddy for that. I still think it was wrong that Buddy was suspended. I still think that Hawthorn would do better in the finals. But, Lloyd did not target Sewell. Just like Buddy, what's a giant supposed to do? If he doesn't attack the ball, he's a gutless diver, if he does, he's a sniper. Damned if you do and don't.

But as Buddy has been unfairly taken out of a game, then in the interests of fairness, so should Lloyd. But ********s calling his attack on the ball sniping.... What a loo-hoo-hoo-ser.

Same incidents, Lloyd gone for 1 or 2.

Plus I hope the guy that kicked Hurley in the head late in the last quarter gets done as well. It was a deliberate act while Hurley was on the ground, he could have avoided contact, but actually aimed for his head. :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at the game today and it was hilarious hearing Essendon supporters say that "he gets held all the time and never gets a free kick". What deluded poor souls.

I can't wait to see the diving sniper out of the game. Hurley is a gun though and I'll miss Lucas because I always liked him.

I'm with you Zeke.

Re: Matthew Loyd Gone

********. Lloyd's a coward? **** me, have you played serious footy? ********.

OK, serious stuff. Buddy went for his legitimate bump. I supported Buddy for that. I still think it was wrong that Buddy was suspended. I still think that Hawthorn would do better in the finals. But, Lloyd did not target Sewell. Just like Buddy, what's a giant supposed to do? If he doesn't attack the ball, he's a gutless diver, if he does, he's a sniper. Damned if you do and don't.

But as Buddy has been unfairly taken out of a game, then in the interests of fairness, so should Lloyd. But ********s calling his attack on the ball sniping.... What a loo-hoo-hoo-ser.

Yes LLoyd is a soft coward.

Plus I hope the guy that kicked Hurley in the head late in the last quarter gets done as well. It was a deliberate act while Hurley was on the ground, he could have avoided contact, but actually aimed for his head. :mad:

Hurley dived forward whilst going for the mark. The Hawthorn player was just in the way and it was an accidental hit. I haven't seen it on replay but that's what it looked like live at the ground.

sorry if that post was suppossed to be a joke but ill interpret it as a serious post
birchall stood there while hurley slid in to him
birchall hardly made contact and hurley clutches his head
maybe the next matthew lloyd?

didnt see it but if thats hat he did then he deserves to sit out 16 weeks.

Hawthorn - hypocrisy at its best.

Hawthorn has been like this for years. Hell, I remember Dipper elbowing Kevin Walsh in the jaw in the 84 GF on purpose - lined him up and Bam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back