Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeez how many clubs would Timmy have played for??? Quite a few i'm guessing...

Gerta I do not know what Tim is doing work wise now, but i say when he was growing up he would have to moved around a bit because of his fathers work.He's father worked with Elders,thats why he might have played with a few country clubs

Gerta I do not know what Tim is doing work wise now, but i say when he was growing up he would have to moved around a bit because of his fathers work.He's father worked with Elders,thats why he might have played with a few country clubs

I thought he may have been in the Bendigo Bank at one stage and then moved into Elders as well? Tim's a really good bloke.

He was a gun when he was playing at Charlton... But jeez how old would be he now??? I reckon he was working in a bank at one stage...

He was a gun when he was playing at Charlton... But jeez how old would be he now??? I reckon he was working in a bank at one stage...
Gerta, i would think Tim would be around 33 or 34.I came to H/cote in 81 his father was coaching and i coached the 2's. Tim i thought would have been about 6 at that time.But i could be wrong:thumbsu:

any news on the new recruits in the lvfl? theres a few starting too get in now, should be a very interesting year.

*** to check out all the new recruits and exits from the league go to this web site, interesting where everyone has ended up, and who has gone with them.
http://www.loddonvalleyfl.vcfl.com.au/memdb_transfers.asp

That should answer your question hirdy, now lets get some chat going about who the top five will be come finals.:D
1. Calival
2. Marong
3. Pyramid Hill
4. Newbridge
5. Mitiamo
wooden spooner- Inglewood

Anyone have any thoughts???

disregard my comment about the serp 17's not having a side this season, got a fair few players goin out there, certainly enough to field a side. The team will most likely be lead by the courageous stephen gladman and will be competitive. good news for the bears!!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*** to check out all the new recruits and exits from the league go to this web site, interesting where everyone has ended up, and who has gone with them.

That should answer your question hirdy, now lets get some chat going about who the top five will be come finals.:D
1. Calival
2. Marong
3. Pyramid Hill
4. Newbridge
5. Mitiamo
wooden spooner- Inglewood

Anyone have any thoughts?

not in any order
1. Calivil
2. Mitiamo
3. Newbridge
4. Bridgewater
5. P.Hill
Wooden Spoon: Serpentine

disregard my comment about the serp 17's not having a side this season, got a fair few players goin out there, certainly enough to field a side. The team will most likely be lead by the courageous stephen gladman and will be competitive. good news for the bears!!:D

thats terrific too hear, we need all teams too comfortably be able too field 3 sides every week. id better not do a top 5, id be a bit biased being from marong but i will do the 5 sides who i think we'l find the hardest too beat are: calivil, pyramid hill, mitiamo, bridgewater and i'll go out on a limb and tip inglewood too also be big improvers maybe not top 5 but the presence of barnard along with some other new players should improve them.

naughts;10200141 not in any order 1. Calivil 2. Mitiamo 3. Newbridge 4. Bridgewater 5. P.Hill Wooden Spoon: Serpentine[/quote said:
what a load of crap zero's
obviously dont know anything about lvfl do you
try this for size

BLSerp
Calivil
YCW
Mitty
Anglewood

Spoon Pyramids

try this for size

BLSerp
Calivil
YCW
Mitty
Anglewood

Spoon Pyramids

How do you figure YCW will be in t he top 5, they havent recruited well, and seem to have gone with a young side, only positive thing i have heard about there recruiting is the handy pick up of two Eaglehawk boys. My thoughts are YC are having a rebuilding year, and that equals no finals footy for them. Cant see Serp finishing top of the ladder, they would fall over there ego as they did last year in the 2's granny.

How do you figure YCW will be in t he top 5, they havent recruited well, and seem to have gone with a young side, only positive thing i have heard about there recruiting is the handy pick up of two Eaglehawk boys. My thoughts are YC are having a rebuilding year, and that equals no finals footy for them. Cant see Serp finishing top of the ladder, they would fall over there ego as they did last year in the 2's granny.

ouch!!!! someone doesn't like the serp boys. YCW kids will kick on and The serp teddy bears will learn from ther EGO tripping last year no doubt....with wooma and nesbitt up forward there's no stopping them, add gerta when he gets over his soft heart and they will have the most potent forward line in the league by a mile:D

try this for size

BLSerp
Calivil
YCW
Mitty
Anglewood

Spoon Pyramids

That's funny. Is it safe to assume you are taking the piss dunkarob? You are more than entitled to your opinion but if you're going to have a crack at someone else's top 5, at least make sure your own effort is a bit closer to the mark.

What will you suggest next - Tim Wicks as LVFL personality of the year?

That's funny. Is it safe to assume you are taking the piss dunkarob? You are more than entitled to your opinion but if you're going to have a crack at someone else's top 5, at least make sure your own effort is a bit closer to the mark.
What will you suggest next - Tim Wicks as LVFL personality of the year?

What are you trying to say about Wicksy, he has personality, some would say he has two or three personalities. One on each shoulder, ohhh sorry they would be chips.:D He's still a bloody good individual footballer, does anyone know if he has a lot of injuries over the years, he is in good nick, keeps himself trimm, not sure how when he leans of the stop/go sign all day.

Hellboy, How is Roger Ramjet going as president of the panthers?
A couple more question for you Hellboy, not sure how long you have been around Marong but did Paul Mc Connachie from YC ever play or coach out at the Panthers?
What ever happened to Stan the treasurer from about 15 years ago?
There used to be a player 'rocket' that played out there from Ararat i think, wheres he now?
Is Teddy Rogers just a spectator these days, or what is his involvement.

1. Mitiamo
2. Pyramid Hill
3. Calival
4. Bridgewater
5. Newbridge

Inglewood and Marong to fight out 6th and 7th. Miti should improve on last year, should play their best footy in the first couple of rounds with wiksy rubed out. Pyramid with another couple of signings in last couple of weeks. Paul Carmody back in the red blue and white in 08. Calival to start slowly but once again will be the benchmark come finals time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back