Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a shame about yc but what i have heard on here and off past players alot of it is there own fault.
its not a shame . if they treat people like s**t why would people wont to play there ? they couldnt even have a good function same crap everyweek . back to the crap pub . not that any 1 would turn up . cant wait till they fold

non ycw people getting on here and bagging YCW doesn't worry me in the slightest because they wouldn't have any idea about the club and are just picking on an easy target.

YCW people getting on here and sinking the boots into a bloke or family or the club at people who have worked their @rse off for the club copping it because some people don't like him is gutless. The majority of the utter dribble on here from the people is stuff they wouldn't say to their faces and is weak as pi$$. It's amazing that all these YCW and ex YCW people are on here caning the club saying how crap the place is yet no one has the balls to say anything or do something about it, much easier to simply bag the bloke who is prepared to work and do things.

The facts remain the same, the people getting off the committee aren't leaving because of a decision that was made they are leaving for the right reasons.

Webb leaving is disappointing for the club but he is going back to the club he grew up at (same for Alford, Kingdom) Lorring was told he wasn't welcome which was a mutual decision. The rest have got a chip on their shoulders and believe they are better than they actually are (Bennett and Wigfield if they leave excluded)

GUTLESS

YCW - Lets deal with the facts

Last point. Get on with it. Unless you are on the committee and make yourself available to make decisions, you dont get a say. Answer is to be on committee or shut the whining.

AGREE TOTALLY.........If people know that there is a problem...and they choose not to do anything about the problem....they then become part of the problem....People who whinge, but do not contribute to fix problems are the worst.

If functions or the club or anything are not good enough........Do something about it yourself, don't sit back and blame committee. The committee are volunteering their own time and most likely doing more for the club than those that whinge about the club.

Some people want everything......but don't want to work for it themselves

With the amount of time, commitment and passion that Paul Keating has put into YCW, he deserves to have a say in how the club runs......and maybe Matt Keating will be good for the club. Maybe he will devlop players that are already at the club.........

I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT OPINIONS OF THOSE THAT ARE BAGGING YCW OR THE KEATINGS...........GUTLESS COMMENTS FROM WHINGERS THAT ARE TOO LAZY OR STUPID TO FIX PROBLEMS.

Yeah I heard that Julian Lake was going up to Bridgie, as well as Marcus McKern from Elmore. There both mates with Kert. I also heard that Damien Wigfield is going to standhope with Rob Bennett. Does anyone know whether there is any truth in that???
rob bennett couldnt get a kick in an electric chair . like half his yc mates

YCW - Lets deal with the facts

Only 2 people applied for the coaching gig at YCW. Macca and Keats
All applicants went to P Keating in writing. P Keating also interviewed on a panel both applicants and recommended his pick. Impartial? I couldnt be in that situation with my brother and he should have either removed himself or the committee should have done this.
Macca stated injuries as a key reason for outcomes in the last 2 seasons. Look at who was missing throughout the year and work out why they couldnt make finals. Not the whole reason but alot of it.
You will find alot of people have resigned from the committee because of the decisions that have been made.
Last point. Get on with it. Unless you are on the committee and make yourself available to make decisions, you dont get a say. Answer is to be on committee or shut the whining.

All clubs have injuries using that as an excuse to me simply identifies a lack of depth at the club which comes back to recruiting or lack of recruiting of senior footballers to a club, why continue down that path if an alternative presents itself?

non ycw people getting on here and bagging YCW doesn't worry me in the slightest because they wouldn't have any idea about the club and are just picking on an easy target.

YCW people getting on here and sinking the boots into a bloke or family or the club at people who have worked their @rse off for the club copping it because some people don't like him is gutless. The majority of the utter dribble on here from the people is stuff they wouldn't say to their faces and is weak as pi$$. It's amazing that all these YCW and ex YCW people are on here caning the club saying how crap the place is yet no one has the balls to say anything or do something about it, much easier to simply bag the bloke who is prepared to work and do things.

The facts remain the same, the people getting off the committee aren't leaving because of a decision that was made they are leaving for the right reasons.

Webb leaving is disappointing for the club but he is going back to the club he grew up at (same for Alford, Kingdom) Lorring was told he wasn't welcome which was a mutual decision. The rest have got a chip on their shoulders and believe they are better than they actually are (Bennett and Wigfield if they leave excluded)

GUTLESS
what about yc people getn on herebagn miti ( tim wicks ) thats gutless

i dont mind anyone coming on here baggin tim wicks. but i will say that ycc goin on about he's money problems was too far, other then that though it doesn't bother me one bit.
everyone is open for a baggin on here coz its only someones opinion but when it gets personal thats when its gone to far. i just think that people wish that they could be as good as tim wicks . he is a great football player and his record will show that . got me beatwhy people bag him out ALL lvfl clubs would love to have him in there team !

everyone is open for a baggin on here coz its only someones opinion but when it gets personal thats when its gone to far. i just think that people wish that they could be as good as tim wicks . he is a great football player and his record will show that . got me beatwhy people bag him out ALL lvfl clubs would love to have him in there team !

Either you have been drinking or you don't know Tim Wicks!

Not even his own club like him.

yup been drinking . but still stand by what i said he is a gun .;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the ruckmen in the LV had half a brain and tagged Wick's you wouldn't be calling him a gun.

He constantly drops out the back of packs or onto vacant wings to get easy kicks.

Very much a "gun player" who plays for his stat sheet an individual honours.

at the end of the more then half the stuff on here is crap. you write i write if you cant handle a bit of baggin dont give it . it just gives us some thing to look foward to till footy starts again.

TP, I think you may have missed my point. I think Paul Keating was the only one willing to do the leg work in regards to the coaching gig. I think the issue was when Matt applied and in a normal situation, you would want to remove yourself from the decision making process. How can you when there is know one to do the work?

In regards to bagging the Keating family, its not a direct shot at them but the state of a once very strong club. As witnessed by the AGM, not enough people willing to jump on board, to few doing too much.

I do stand by is the comment that committee is leaving based on the process followed to achieve the outcome for senior coach and the lack of involvement in major decisions.

TP, I think you may have missed my point. I think Paul Keating was the only one willing to do the leg work in regards to the coaching gig. I think the issue was when Matt applied and in a normal situation, you would want to remove yourself from the decision making process. How can you when there is know one to do the work?

In regards to bagging the Keating family, its not a direct shot at them but the state of a once very strong club. As witnessed by the AGM, not enough people willing to jump on board, to few doing too much.

I do stand by is the comment that committee is leaving based on the process followed to achieve the outcome for senior coach and the lack of involvement in major decisions.

agree to disagree, but i think factually what you are saying is completely incorrect. I'm not going to argue the point on here but suffice to say you are wrong.

It was not only Paul Keating who had a say in his brothers appointment as coach. The whole committee voted on it from what I hear. If they wanted D Mac ahead of Matt Keating they should have voted that way. I hope Mat does well & good luck to Dmac where ever he plays as it is obvious he has not been offered a coaching gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back