Loftus Road

Remove this Banner Ad

How ironic the we got done by the Tigers.

Only seen highlights of this game so can't really comment on it.

Team
1. Robert Green-0.0
22. Richard Dunne Y (78)-0.04.8
5. Rio Ferdinand3320.04.4
4. Steven Caulker540.05.8
2. Danny Simpson (68)-0.04.0
3. Armand Traore-0.04.33
18. Alejandro Faurlin (69)-0.04.75
17. Jordon Mutch83-6.83
8. Joey Barton-0.03.0
9. Charlie Austin-0.04.0
19. Loïc Remy

Subs
15. Nedum Onuoha-0.00.0
23. Junior Hoilett (69)-0.02.0
6. Clint Hill-0.00.0
20. Karl Henry-0.00.0
21. Brian Murphy-0.00.0
25. Bobby Zamora (78)-0.03.67
7. Matthew Phillips (68)

Thought we looked pretty good to be honest, very unlucky. If Remy stays he will be immense.

Phillips was dangerous when he came on.
Bartons corners were terrible.
Mutch and Austin looked solid enough.
Defence was good apart from the corner they scored.
We will be much better when Isla can take his place at wing back, Simpson is too defensive for it and Phillips was too suspect defensively to play it.
Green did nothing wrong.
Faurlin was serviceable.

A bit of a downer in the second half after really looking the goods in the first. The worldwide QPR mailing list I moderate (and now going for something like 21 years) are all pretty happy and the consensus is we at least 'look' like a Premiership team. Mutch is going to immense for us and could have easily put a couple away. Possibly justice prevailed following that very very dodgy penalty decision.

Naturally, I am disappointed, but when they click, they're going to be great.

Add Isla at wing back, Fer/De Guzman in place of Faurlin or Barton and Onuoha in place of Dunne and I think we should stay up comfortably.

Need to sign another striker also.

Would've said straight in for Faurlin but he played okay so he might get another week.

Pretty good pick up.

Faurlin would be within his rights to be pissed if he misses out, but you can't really leave out Fer either................Harry's going to earn his monies this week.

Eduardo Vargas joined on loan overnight, seriously good signing.

Squad depth looks pretty good.

2qlhj4o.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well.

We are so slow at the back in a 3-5-2. Just not working hard enough, at one end we'd have no one in the box we could cross too, they'd get the ball and get a 3 on 2 counter, where are all our players?

Not panicking yet, but something has to change, maybe back to 4-4-2?

i think on last night's showing, Dunne will be lucky to be a further starting berth this season. He was found out terribly. Onuoha HAS to start in front of him and Yun needs to be in the mix too. So disappointing.

i think on last night's showing, Dunne will be lucky to be a further starting berth this season. He was found out terribly. Onuoha HAS to start in front of him and Yun needs to be in the mix too. So disappointing.

I didn't see the game but i listened to some of it and those pommy commentators were not really all that kind to us.

And Wright-Phillips had an absolute stinker apparently, think he will be moved on very soon along with a few others..

Hopefully kranjcar returns before the deadline.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back