Looking at the positives

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 18, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
We have no choice but to bring in Mcauliff, Smith and Green for the injuries. Young talent we’ve been wanting in. We aren’t doing much with senior players playing so we can’t play any worse with more kids. Would love to see Pickett dropped too. He was good for 5 minutes. Bring in Ryan to help Nank. Get Dusty and Bolton in the middle for a few weeks so we get some clearances. A young team will be more dedicated to the Yze game plan. Time to look forward and see the light :D

The positives?

Confused High Quality GIF

We have no choice but to bring in Mcauliff, Smith and Green for the injuries. Young talent we’ve been wanting in. We aren’t doing much with senior players playing so we can’t play any worse with more kids. Would love to see Pickett dropped too. He was good for 5 minutes. Bring in Ryan to help Nank. Get Dusty and Bolton in the middle for a few weeks so we get some clearances. A young team will be more dedicated to the Yze game plan. Time to look forward and see the light :D
Trezise just has to play as he's in our top 10 and i'm serious as our list is old and the younger guys are mostly limited.

Martin is cooked at the moment. No power or strength to burst away from stoppages

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trezise just has to play as he's in our top 10 and i'm serious as our list is old and the younger guys are mostly limited.
I talk up Trezise and then the poor blokes out with concussion. I think I’ll stay quiet in these positive threads. 😝

The most positive thing about this season is that we've ripped the bandaid off. I've felt for the last few years that we've been making the same mistakes Hawthorn did in overestimating our list and believing we could still compete. Now we can hopefully hit the draft hard over the next couple of years and bring in some elite talent before Tassie is gifted the lion's share.

Martin is cooked at the moment. No power or strength to burst away from stoppages

I’m tipping there’s some significant injury … he looks to be protecting himself from contact and lacks power … I’d suggest ribs or bruised kidney/lung perhaps? Somethings not right beyond just motivation.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back