Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 7, 2005
melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
hawthorn
Guys

As some of you know by now, i am a collector of old vfl/afl games, and i have been doing this for a few years now.

I am trying to obtain every single televised home and away game from 1982-1995 (i am helping a mate for seasons 93-95) and i have just 52 home and away games left to try and get for these 14 seasons.

i have already exhausted the tv stations, the clubs, name a game/sports delivered, the AFL, youtube, torrents etc.

if you think you have anything from these seasons, please let me know, and i will let you know if i need it or not.

Also, i can transfer any old vhs tape, or Beta tape to dvd. If you have any old tapes stored away, i would love to here from you.

any assistance would be greatly appreciated

thank you

Gday mate,

I have got some Beta tapes that have been sitting here at home to do with Fitzroy dating back to the 80's, l am not one hundred per cent sure what the quality is like as l have a beta machine here as well, l have played the tapes though the beta machine and l can see the footage but l am not sure if it is the tapes themselves or the machine not picking the footage up, if you are interested let me know.

Cheers
Thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back