Lukas Webb is my boy.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm losing track. Mods, we need a 'my boy' thread where every claim is listed. :p

If nobody's claimed Toby McLean, can he be mine? Has only showed flashes so far but I reckon he's got massive upside. His goal yesterday was brilliant and at a really important time.

If nobody's claimed Toby McLean, can he be mine? Has only showed flashes so far but I reckon he's got massive upside. His goal yesterday was brilliant and at a really important time.

Sorry farstrider, you're about 4 months too late. He's mine after being the only person who seemed interested in talking to our No.1 draft choice at the Social Club Christmas party back in December (everyone wanted to talk to Toyd). When he stood there by himself for ages I just felt he needed to be shown he was welcome at the club (and believe me, I'm not usually a player botherer).

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...had-monday-1-dec.1082989/page-2#post-36288532

We can share.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry farstrider, you're about 4 months too late. He's mine after being the only person who seemed interested in talking to our No.1 draft choice at the Social Club Christmas party back in December (everyone wanted to talk to Toyd). When he stood there by himself for ages I just felt he needed to be shown he was welcome at the club (and believe me, I'm not usually a player botherer).

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...had-monday-1-dec.1082989/page-2#post-36288532

We can share.
Mate he is Wizard17 he wanted him about April last year

We can share.
A share is generous, I'll take it. I've been super excited about him since we drafted him but haven't spoken up, but talking to the boy himself certainly trumps that.

Well that's even harder to beat.
Did you read the draft thread last year ? Early last year wizard was all over McLean and most of us were thinking righto mate and every week wizard would bang on again about his true love Toby McLean wasn't until around August we started to listen haha

Thread needs more Bailey Dale for legitimacy.

I like what I see from Dale he has a bit of pace, a good kick and the good kind of aggression he is built like a school girl and can't lay a legitimate tackle because of it but he can really play.

Everyone in the draft thread last year knew how big I was on McLean was all over him since April last year as Hrovat24 mentioned had just about everything you need to succeed at AFL level in spades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back