Luke Sayers - PWC Scandal

Remove this Banner Ad

This isn’t a Liberal / Labor thing.

If we’re going to go down the fraudster route, you better mention your mate who’s out of control in Victoria, dodging IBAC on numerous corruption allegations (if you must insert this word), shielded by ‘mates’ everywhere and getting away with absurd new budget taxes on a power trip that’s becoming a runaway train thanks to having no viable opposition in Victoria.
There’s shady dealings and then there’s the bloke running Victoria.

They’re politicians, they’re all dodgy.

I think there is a new political will to really make an example of this. MNCs have been payinging sfa tax for a long time- and to think the government where drafting policy to amend this - only to be ‘rat*ed’ by the trusted parther (PWC). Its us, the Australian taxpayer, who have been treated with contempt by PWC to line their own (read partners) pockets. Sayers was CEO and obviously the most senior partner.
He has blatantly robbed us all to better his own lot (inc tuscan villas, geelong biarding school for daughters despite the fact he lives in Melbourne).
A true dog.
I cant disagree with you. But i know for a fact he is connected politically and I don’t doubt their ability to protect themselves.

He's a Liberal party member who is good friends with Josh Frydenberg and Tim Smith. His wife misused charity funds to support Frydo in the 2022 election.

Typical slimy rich campaigner that sucks the anus of politicians on both sides of the fence to get what can.
Yep and partied with Fox and Andrews - a premier who misused campaign funds with his red-shirt mates

On optics alone they're set to lose $266m in gov contacts.
It's a bigger story than many realize
This is one of the biggest scandals in my history. Pink bats was silly but it was hurried. Tampa was a human disaster - but in line with a policy.
This is genuine cold calculated exploitation of the Australian taxpayer for PWC gain.

This is one of the biggest scandals in my history. Pink bats was silly but it was hurried. Tampa was a human disaster - but in line with a policy.
This is genuine cold calculated exploitation of the Australian taxpayer for PWC gain.
Hopefully the AFP can nail their targets. All of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robodebt trumps them all

Robodebt trumps them all
As much of a s**t show as robodebt was, it still started as a policy with good intent

This PWC saga is the 1%ers using their privileged position to rip off the country and also gain themselves a market advantage

As much of a s**t show as robodebt was, it still started as a policy with good intent

This PWC saga is the 1%ers using their privileged position to rip off the country and also gain themselves a market advantage

No it wasn't. It was a policy that was intended to hurt those in the community who are already doing it toughest. If they were ever serious about budget repair they would have gone with serious tax reform and squeezed those 1%ers a bit. This was 100% punching down.

How can Luke Sayers remain as President of Carlton in light of what has been alleged and revealed in this tax scandal at PWC and other businesses involved? Surely it’s untenable. Pressure must be mounting on him to step aside at this point?
Comes across has a real used car salesman.

Suits carlton well

I don’t understand how the people who got the information given to them are in trouble not the person who leaked it from the board. If someone gave you the lotto numbers you would be an idiot not to use them
So if someone gives U an ATM card and the pin number, U know it's not yrs or the person that gave it to U, then ud be like "sheesh I'd be an idiot not to use it".

Don't think that would wash when U got caught.

Not only that, but the person Ur stealing from is the same one who pays Ur wages and trusts U

Last edited:
I find that hard to believe when he is best mates with Josh Fridenberg.
Sayers would suck up to anyone to get government contracts.
That was his job.
Doubt he cares which side they are on.
Just get the juicy government contracts for providing crap advice.
That's how it works for the so called and self labelled "big 4".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back