LVFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve been as vocal a critic of Bridgey and there history of indiscretions as anyone.

ive seen one of the incidents and it was a bump that was just a tad late. Unfortunately it did hurt the Ladson lad.

one I know they acknowledge was silly and shouldn’t have happened and has been addressed by the coach. I also know the bloke on the receiving end is no saint and may have instigated the incident by his own low actions.

Tbe third I have no knowledge of.

I know the Bridgey coach well and he will not tolerate blatantly vicious acts
There is always 2 sides to everything.
he’s no angel but it was a pretty bloody ordinary act that he copped

Hey there! Been an avid reader of the many posts on this page. One thing I have learnt in my long association with footy is there are always 2 sides. I’m not saying bridgy are all angles but I do question how Pyramid hill bri g out the worst in them. Thoughts?

Hey there! Been an avid reader of the many posts on this page. One thing I have learnt in my long association with footy is there are always 2 sides. I’m not saying bridgy are all angles but I do question how Pyramid hill bri g out the worst in them. Thoughts?

I'd say Hill obviously played some half-decent footy for a change and Bridgey resorted to their usual tactics when games get tight. As I heard from a Bridgey player, it was the first close game Bridgewater has had for the season.

However, your statement brings a bigger issue to the forefront. Players need to take responsibility for their own coward fists, end of story, no excuses for it in this day and age. Are you going to ask a rape victim what they did to get raped?

And correct me if I'm wrong...but I think has been some pretty serious incidents with a number of clubs at the hands of Bridgewater - broken jaws at Inglewood & Serpentine, an investigation by YCW when that kid was smacked, definitely a number of serious incidents v Calivil in the 2017 Grand final (most disgusting GF I've seen in any league), plus another off the ball incident only reported because of the umpires observer, plus a stomping incident against Calivil.... so does that only leave Marong, Newbridge & Miti without any serious casualties?

All teams will tell you Bridgewater are grubby but the young skilful teams cop it the most someone mentioned the 2017 calivil grandfinal: classic Snipewater. Another side effect is all games have to be now video taped due to Bridgewater and senior volunteer goal umpires aren't used because of them and a lot of skilful players and young talented Bendigo boys give Loddon valley a miss cause they are targeted which might explain why it is rated the second worst league in country Vic. The responsibility lies with the league and the tribunal, judging by the average IQ of Bridgey supporters I don't think being a blight on the great game would worry them too much if so they can just polish their premiership cups.

All teams will tell you Bridgewater are grubby but the young skilful teams cop it the most someone mentioned the 2017 calivil grandfinal: classic Snipewater. Another side effect is all games have to be now video taped due to Bridgewater and senior volunteer goal umpires aren't used because of them and a lot of skilful players and young talented Bendigo boys give Loddon valley a miss cause they are targeted which might explain why it is rated the second worst league in country Vic. The responsibility lies with the league and the tribunal, judging by the average IQ of Bridgey supporters I don't think being a blight on the great game would worry them too much if so they can just polish their premiership cups.
Hearing what you say and agree that in years gone by they were the most unliked team. I actually thought they had turned the corner with the new players they have added to their team. Have heard back that there was also some cowardly hits coming from pyramid as well.

Hearing what you say and agree that in years gone by they were the most unliked team. I actually thought they had turned the corner with the new players they have added to their team. Have heard back that there was also some cowardly hits coming from pyramid as well.

All games are filmed so I guess we'll have to wait and see whether anything else pops up at the tribunal. I do have to agree the last season or two, they weren't as bad - what's the common factor between 2010-2017 and 2021?

Hopefully a couple of good games this weekend 1v2 and 4v5. Should be an easy one for Marong, keen to see more of their new recruit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All games are filmed so I guess we'll have to wait and see whether anything else pops up at the tribunal. I do have to agree the last season or two, they weren't as bad - what's the common factor between 2010-2017 and 2021?

Hopefully a couple of good games this weekend 1v2 and 4v5. Should be an easy one for Marong, keen to see more of their new recruit.
I’m thinking players. Will have to go and have a look at one of their games. Might try and get to this weekends 1 v 2. Should hopefully be a good game to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back