LVFNL 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like I owe you a lobster.
The side who were chasing him have since signed another giant. Those odds were too good to not have a dip at. No pot and Parma for me tonight...
Id say not.. He is ridiculously over paid in my opinion. Money would be better spent on a goal kicking machine..

Sounds like a hard man to hold down but word is he is likely to be there on a part time basis.

Early ladder prediction

Bridgewater
Serp
Mitiamo
P/hill
Marong
Calival
YCW
Newbridge
Inglewood

Collins from bridgewater League B&F

Early ladder prediction

Bridgewater
Serp
Mitiamo
P/hill
Marong
Calival
YCW
Newbridge
Inglewood

Collins from bridgewater League B&F

Bridgewater
Serp
Pyramid - premiers
Mittiamo
Marong
Ycw
Calvil
Newbridge
Inglewood

Medal - anyone from pyramid

Bridgewater
Serp
Mitiamo
Pyramid
Marong
Newbridge
Calivill
YCW
Inglewood

Bridgewater should be hot favourites with Collins at the helm. Thursfield will be huge to. Miti massive improvers and hopefully can give it a shake. Have a good forward in spooner down forward and a quality midfield

If Collins can recapture his second half form of 2012 he will be the best player in country Victoria, great thing to see a guy in his prime go back to his local club and great for the league, does this push the Lv ahead of heathcote now plenty of class coming into league this year

If Collins can recapture his second half form of 2012 he will be the best player in country Victoria, great thing to see a guy in his prime go back to his local club and great for the league, does this push the Lv ahead of heathcote now plenty of class coming into league this year
Obviously missed the class that headed out to the hdfl!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None come close to Collins or thurstfield or Connors truck
Agreed. People say the Bendigo FL will drop in standard but I disagree.,they have lost a couple of interleague players but have picked up the likes of Milne/baker and You look across the league and most teams have picked up players who are ex VFL, Interleague, WAFL etc...

None come close to Collins or thurstfield or Connors truck

Kain Robbins will have more impact for Mounts than Dan Connors will for Bridgey. That is not meaning to be disrespectful to Connors as he was obviously an extreme talent who has played at the very highest level but the fact that he will only play here and there will hamper his ability to have an impact I feel.

Would be great to see him thursfield and Collins line up in the inter league side

Isn't Connors playing vfl? Pretty sure if he plays more than 8 vfl games he can't play finals as was the case with pollock last year?

That's true and Port Melbourne have a Reserves teams as well so he would have to miss selection in that team as well to be released to Bridgewater. He might play a couple when the whole competition isn't playing. With Thursfield he was Coaching Leongatha the past couple of years and only played 2 games last year and 9 the year before so he might not have the impact on the Season most think either. Alot of these guys dont prepare anywhere near the same or think about the Footy the same way when they are finished at the top level.

In saying that it's great for the Comp to have those guys linked with the League and Bridgey are flag favourites without a doubt. Serpentine will be a very good side again keep an eye out for Darby a strong mid who has gone out their from us guys, and Bombers79 I'd like to hear on what basis you think Pyramid can win the flag?

That's true and Port Melbourne have a Reserves teams as well so he would have to miss selection in that team as well to be released to Bridgewater. He might play a couple when the whole competition isn't playing. With Thursfield he was Coaching Leongatha the past couple of years and only played 2 games last year and 9 the year before so he might not have the impact on the Season most think either. Alot of these guys dont prepare anywhere near the same or think about the Footy the same way when they are finished at the top level.

In saying that it's great for the Comp to have those guys linked with the League and Bridgey are flag favourites without a doubt. Serpentine will be a very good side again keep an eye out for Darby a strong mid who has gone out their from us guys, and Bombers79 I'd like to hear on what basis you think Pyramid can win the flag?
Bridgey and serp will obviously be the 2 best sides on paper(by a long way)
I follow pyramid a bit and would like to see them have success. Not far away last year. They have topped up there midfield with a already strong fwd line. They could be the team to topple the 2 powerhouses. Might be wishful thinking though.

Bridgey and serp will obviously be the 2 best sides on paper(by a long way)
I follow pyramid a bit and would like to see them have success. Not far away last year. They have topped up there midfield with a already strong fwd line. They could be the team to topple the 2 powerhouses. Might be wishful thinking though.

Ok fair enough they look set to play finals at the least. They seem to do a good job at Pyramid to get the funds up to recruit players in do they have a couple of good fundraising streams their Bomber? There had been some improvements on their facilities in the past couple of years as well.

Ok fair enough they look set to play finals at the least. They seem to do a good job at Pyramid to get the funds up to recruit players in do they have a couple of good fundraising streams their Bomber? There had been some improvements on their facilities in the past couple of years as well.
I actually couldn't tell you there fundraising schemes.
I know the club is ran well internally and the seem it have a stable future on an off the field

here's some early ones other boys might like to add to list:-
Bears v WHills at Serp March 15; Bridgie v Colbo at Colbo March 14; Calivil CVF carnival at Inglewood, March 15
Inglewood CVF carnival (at home) March 15; Marong v Woomelang Lascelles @ Harcourt March 15; Miti v Stanhope @ Miti, Fri. March 7
Newbridge v NBgo @ Riverside March 22; Pyramid v Leitchy-Gunbower @ Gunbower March 15 and YC v Wakool @ Wakool March 15.

Was messing around on photoshop and made an alternate jumper for Inglewood
Let me know what you think. I may make one for every club for a bit of fun.
2crwmyf.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back