Gaming Madden 16

Remove this Banner Ad

do you get anything good from solos?

I've never played except for like 3 games on M15 I think
Yeah you get packs this year which is pretty good

You should play it, it's pretty fun/satisfying. Especially if there were a few of us

I got the Brady Punter, and Suh Kicker from the Packers frozen Solo, and got another Suk kicker from trading in the frozen badge Saturday.
That Brady punter is awesome for punt fakes

Can we play each other like on normal online?

I thought you can only play people in your same ranking level?

You can play H2H against friends, same with Draft champions with the last update.

It WAS actually pretty fun when I started playing it on which ever Madden I did start it on

But in like my 3rd or 4th game, I went in undefeated, got to the end of the game where I had a chip shot FG to win it, and was waiting to run the clock down while standing to kick the FG, and accidentally flicked the joystick, and then missed the FG, and so I rage quit from all MUT from then on

I made a killing a few weeks ago in MUT on the auction house, because over the last few months ive been loading up on the Schefters Stars players after the sets expire, and lastweek or the week before they opened them back up for a weekend. i was buying them for like 5K each and selling them 4-6 weeks later for like 40K-60K made about 500K all up.

i'll be online in an hour or so. Will be keen for a bunch of games with people. But dont want to hog either. Happy to let other people play other people too.

If anyone wants to play me in 1-2 hrs, just send me an invite, as i think im getting connection errors whenever i try to invite others.
I might be on after the cricket at like 6+

Then again at like 11-12 onwards

Just played a ranked DC game, first play i see he is in cover 1 so i change to a deep pass, the Safety jet boosts across and picks it off. He then goes 3and out has a punt that didnt even make the LoS. i march down score a TD. first play of the 2nd series i get a pick-6. Was shocked he didnt rage quit down 14-0 so fast. next series he gets 2 first downs then i stop him. i chew the clock as i make my way down, score a TD with 2 seconds left in the half on 3rd and goal.

2nd Half he gets a big 30 yd pass then he keeps running inside runs again with Dickerson. turnover on downs. i go down and Lacy fumbles the ball inside the redzone. next series i get my 2nd INT. make my way down and get a FG to go up 24-0. he throws 4 Verts i get another INT. now just over 2mins in the 4th. run 2 ISO's for 2yds each. the 2nd one he loaded the box. so on 3rd and 6 i throw a screen for a 55yd TD. He keeps running the same 4 inside runs and a PA pass with the X and Y WR going deep. i get a sack on 4th down then just run the clock out.

30-0 win. first time ive played a online game where i get a early lead and early INT that didnt end in a rage quit.

Yeah the rage quitting is hilarious. I was playing ranked draft champions games and i dont think a game got past the 1st quarter. If you score a TD on your first drive and cause a turnover, they usually leave the game straight away.

Played 6 games in a half hour, went 4 and 2 and scored some good reward packs.

If anyone is willing to try, these are supposed to be the best and most realistic rosters available.

http://www.operationsports.com/foru...63945-fbg-ratings-official-roster-2015-a.html

Player OVR's are dramatically reduced so that the best players actually stand out from the pack, and bad players actually suck. Ratings are also determined by actual NFL scouts rather than video game designers.

They don't do updates though so they only have week 1 rosters, as it is intended for career mode which starts from week 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone is willing to try, these are supposed to be the best and most realistic rosters available.

http://www.operationsports.com/foru...63945-fbg-ratings-official-roster-2015-a.html

Player OVR's are dramatically reduced so that the best players actually stand out from the pack, and bad players actually suck. Ratings are also determined by actual NFL scouts rather than video game designers.

They don't do updates though so they only have week 1 rosters, as it is intended for career mode which starts from week 1.

OS always has good detailed rosters, i used them for NCAA when that was still being made. and OS has some great sliders for the game.

Also recommended that because rookies are rated with EA's old system, these are intended for a 32-team controlled single season, but I don't think its necessary if you only want to control one team.

Just got elite Ngata DT from one of thise elite rewards on Journey. Nearly all my starting players are elite except for my FB and Special Teams.

I have 2-3 deep elite in every spot other the punter/kicker and just got the Brady and Suh OoP Gold players. im 90OVA

What system do you fella's have?
Currently got a ps3 without madden
And a ps2 with madden 07 (best madden of them all)

(lending out ps4 to someone atm but I do have madden 25 15 and 16)

I got little AC the xbox one...but I haven't played video games since most of you were born. ;)

Started playing golf a bit and am sure he will soon have me talked into Madden, etc...but I don't think I can play you guys if we aren't on same system?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back