LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.15 PM ON 25/12: New England at Denver
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 12.15 PM ON 26/12: Baltimore at San Francisco

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 5:00 AM on 25/12: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

If it wasn't already over for Sam Howell with Washington having a top 5 pick it is now, benched two weeks in a row, teams have figured him out, he cant throw to the sidelines, rolls out constantly rather than throwing from the pocket. Offense looks so much better with Brissett.

They do need to move on at qb but bigger issue might be lack of talent in the oline. That needs fixing otherwise which qb they draft will be running for his life. Plus unless they are drafting right at top one or two going to miss out on maye or Williams and is daniels worth a top 5 pick I doubt it.

Rodriguez looked really good for them tho at RB. He's got some juice. BRob and him will be a nice 1,2 punch at RB next year. Move on Gibson.

They do need to move on at qb but bigger issue might be lack of talent in the oline. That needs fixing otherwise which qb they draft will be running for his life. Plus unless they are drafting right at top one or two going to miss out on maye or Williams and is daniels worth a top 5 pick I doubt it.
I like Daniels. Think he goes top 10. Reckon you'd be better off going with Brissett as starter next year and drafting Daniels than sticking with Howell.

Well the dust has settled and Shanahan coming up short at the most crucial times again.

I know the game was gone but the icing on a very poorly made cake was that final drive after Aiyuk got the PI on the 2 yard line. Those play calls were abysmal...crowned by the 7 step drop on 3rd down and sack.

Tge optimist in me says he was playing possum....the realist says we are going to come up short again.
Yeah that was some mystifying play calling when there was still something to play for

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Nick Bosa got his xmas wish a black QB and once again went missing
Isn't the only thing he said was he tweeted that Kapernick was a clown?

Or dis I miss something else?

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

I like Daniels. Think he goes top 10. Reckon you'd be better off going with Brissett as starter next year and drafting Daniels than sticking with Howell.

Harrison
Maye
Williams
Alt
Fashunu

The 5 above are all can’t miss prospects at premium positions that should go before daniels. Then theirs a 4 WRs and bowers at te and a few de’s that slot in before daniels.

Daniels for me is high upside low floor guy like fields was in his draft class.

Harrison
Maye
Williams
Alt
Fashunu

The 5 above are all can’t miss prospects at premium positions that should go before daniels. Then theirs a 4 WRs and bowers at te and a few de’s that slot in before daniels.

Daniels for me is high upside low floor guy like fields was in his draft class.
Im not disputing that, you can trade back if you want to take Daniels. He throws better than Fields imo.

Im not disputing that, you can trade back if you want to take Daniels. He throws better than Fields imo.

His a much better thrower especially deep and release is so quick. It’s his one read then if not there he takes off running is why I compare him to fields.

Daniels is already 24 too which is off putting

His a much better thrower especially deep and release is so quick. It’s his one read then if not there he takes off running is why I compare him to fields.

Daniels is already 24 too which is off putting

You loved Levis as 24 year old last year. Racist. 😉

He could make all the throws and wasn’t a one read qb like Daniels plus Levis problems was a down year due to his weapons and half his oline leaving for nfl and then throw in his coaches leaving for nfl too. what’s daniels excuse for 4 pretty average college season before this great one for lsu.

If it wasn't already over for Sam Howell with Washington having a top 5 pick it is now, benched two weeks in a row, teams have figured him out, he cant throw to the sidelines, rolls out constantly rather than throwing from the pocket. Offense looks so much better with Brissett.
Brisset 6 drives last two weeks for 5 TDs

Brisset 6 drives last two weeks for 5 TDs
McLaurin looks like the player he's always been when Brissett is out there. When Howell's out there you hardly see him, can't get him the ball. Just a tone of completions to TEs, Samuel in the slot and dumps offs to RBs. All the easier throws.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He could make all the throws and wasn’t a one read qb like Daniels plus Levis problems was a down year due to his weapons and half his oline leaving for nfl and then throw in his coaches leaving for nfl too. what’s daniels excuse for 4 pretty average college season before this great one for lsu.

Levis had to transfer to get a game and become good and was s**t without weapons, like Daniels, they arent much different in that aspect. You could make the same argument against Joe Burrow also.

Last edited:

I am abit racist but it’s towards duel or rushing qbs can’t stand them even tebow.

I want a pocket passer as my qb with the ability to occasionally scramble not a qb who does one read then takes off I am too old school for that.

So when did the playoff format change to an AFC North v AFC North SuperBowl?

Whilst yesterday was sobering for the 49ers I swear some carry on here like the 1972 Dolphins didn't happen 50 years ago.

So when did the playoff format change to an AFC North v AFC North SuperBowl?

Whilst yesterday was sobering for the 49ers I swear some carry on here like the 1972 Dolphins didn't happen 50 years ago.
Based on performance of the “best” team in NFL against the North

It really should be Baltimore v Cleveland

😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back