NFL 2023 NFL - Divisional Weekend

Divisional Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

SUNDAY, JANUARY 21 @ 8:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfltexans: (4) Houston at :nflravens: (1) Baltimore

SUNDAY, JANUARY 21 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflpackers: (7) Green Bay at:nfl49ers: (1) San Francisco

MONDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 7:00AM(LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflbucs: (4) Tampa Bay at :nfllions: (3) Detroit

MONDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 10:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflchiefs: (3) Kansas City at :nflbills: (2) Buffalo

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

MONDAY, JANUARY 29 @ 7:00AM(LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)

:nflafc: AFC Championship Game

MONDAY, JANUARY 29 @ 10:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflnfc: NFC Championship Game

Last edited:
Mahomes has a much better coach and one of the top defences in the league. Offensively, the teams are quite similar in strength. Allen has half his defence out, I guess being at home for once helps. Fully expect the Chiefs to win and everyone to ignore these facts.
I was wrong here, the Chiefs also have better offensive weapons.

I would take Allan over Purdy every day of the week and twice on Sunday however, he was able to do what Allan was not able to do on his last drive today and deserves credit for that and Allan does not deserve a pass for it

Today's game was very similar to the 49ers-Browns game earlier in the season. Purdy put the team in position only for the kicker to miss it.

I agree with you about yesterday and said so yesterday - Purdy's last drive was top-shelf.

The Bills are running out of time. Superbowl windows are short in the NFL. Their fans know it, and show in their reactions to the loss. I have said it a few times, to make and win the Superbowl, you need to play well for 3-4 games in a row. The Bills just cannot do that. They follow up some good wins, with a loss or a very poor game. They were not disgraced today, but they sure blew a good chance.

The Chiefs have been so and so, yet still find ways to grind out wins. Will be interesting to see how their defense contains Jackson in the pocket, plus a good defensive unit in the Ravens. Only liked them winning it originally because I like Reid. So will be hoping for the Ravens to get up.

The 49'ers vs Lions will probably be the closest game, Jackson will probably run the Chiefs off their legs. Detroit winning will be great for the game and city. Though the Niners are due for a big game after being so and so the last few weeks. If their defense rocks up, and Purdy doesn't turn it over, it will be tough for the Lions. Cmac cannot keep carrying the team.

If the Niners play the way they have in recent weeks, the Lions will fancy another scalp. They themselves didn't look as good as they did vs the Buccaneers as they did vs the Rams. But they have the weapons to move the chains, and score fast and big. Their defence has been playing well lately. Hutchinson one of the form defenders right now. If he can get into Purdys face, he could force a couple of turnovers, which have been crucial in the middle two games this weekend gone.
Yep Buffalo have lost 3 x Divisional playoffs in a row including 2 at home.

Its becoming a bigger mental hurdle now as well. Knowing you keep getting to the same point but falling short.

Today's game was very similar to the 49ers-Browns game earlier in the season. Purdy put the team in position only for the kicker to miss it.

I agree with you about yesterday and said so yesterday - Purdy's last drive was top-shelf.

Yeah my point is I don’t think the Bass FG would’ve been enough even if it was hit. Can’t see the Bills holding Chiefs to nothing with 1.30 left!

Josh had 3 pretty poor passes in a row; when the game was there to be won - Purdy as crappy as he played yesterday had a masterful drive to win it yesterday at the end of the day that’s all that matters

I would take Allan over Purdy every day of the week and twice on Sunday however, he was able to do what Allan was not able to do on his last drive today and deserves credit for that and Allan does not deserve a pass for it
9ers would go undefeated for 3 straight seasons if Allen was their QB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chiefs players all taunting the crowd after winning, stay classy
The crowd was throwing snowballs at them all game I'd say they are entitled to give them a bit of s**t back Bills Mafia was quite loud this week too..... Not so much any more..... Just crying in the stands

I'd love for the Lions to win the whole thing but reckon we'll get a 49ers Ravens Superbowl which would still be good clearly the two best teams. Jackson having two league MVPs but no Superbowl wins would sting a bit.

Last edited:
balmainforever rushing to create Championship game threads, but still hasn't made a Pro Bowl thread weeks after squads were announced.

Angry Mad As Hell GIF by Max

I do feel for Josh Allen Lady Luck does not like him at all.

In the end he's lucky that the kicker missed rather than his fumble being recovered by the chiefs as that would have the press in a shambles.

The worst part of a Chiefs win is going to be Nick Wright's s**t eating grin tomorrow.

Also apparently Stadium management turned off the hot water in the Chiefs dressing room

I do feel for Josh Allen Lady Luck does not like him at all.

In the end he's lucky that the kicker missed rather than his fumble being recovered by the chiefs as that would have the press in a shambles.

The worst part of a Chiefs win is going to be Nick Wright's s**t eating grin tomorrow.

Also apparently Stadium management turned off the hot water in the Chiefs dressing room

Petty pricks.

Back