NFL 2023 NFL - Divisional Weekend

Divisional Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

SUNDAY, JANUARY 21 @ 8:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfltexans: (4) Houston at :nflravens: (1) Baltimore

SUNDAY, JANUARY 21 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflpackers: (7) Green Bay at:nfl49ers: (1) San Francisco

MONDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 7:00AM(LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflbucs: (4) Tampa Bay at :nfllions: (3) Detroit

MONDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 10:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflchiefs: (3) Kansas City at :nflbills: (2) Buffalo

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

MONDAY, JANUARY 29 @ 7:00AM(LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)

:nflafc: AFC Championship Game

MONDAY, JANUARY 29 @ 10:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflnfc: NFC Championship Game

Last edited:
MLF says " DISGUSTING" I say "AMAZING"

If you are going to allow it then you need to give the non cold weather teams an option. In Santa Clara you could throw bit coins, Phillie has batteries patented, Florida teams oranges, Dallas cowshit and so on.

If you are going to allow it then you need to give the non cold weather teams an option. In Stanta Clara you could throw bit coins, Phillie has batteries patented, Florida teams oranges, Dallas cowshit and so on.
Carolina, drinks. Mahomes acting like he was Arrowhead, what did he expect after Chiefs players on the bench were blowing kisses to the crowd when Bass missed the FG. Pretty sure it wasn't snow anyway, salt balls gathered off the ground from all the Bills fans tears.

If you are going to allow it then you need to give the non cold weather teams an option. In Santa Clara you could throw bit coins, Phillie has batteries patented, Florida teams oranges, Dallas cowshit and so on.

Nah. All the cowshit in Dallas is reserved for the Cowboys.

Everyone should be allowed to win a superbowl once every 32 years. Wouldnt that be nice! 🤗

One of the rare times I agreed with Eddie about the AFL is that the competition should be set up so everyone one has at least one chance to see their team play in the grand final.

Dude, speak respect on us Philly fans.
We threw batteries (D sized steel cased batteries). INSIDE snowballs.
WHICH we had frozen under armpits before throwing.
SO that outside was a good quarter inch of pure ICE.

AND we threw them at ******* Santa. In front of kids, women, elves, puppy dogs and reindeer.

Ain't no-one topping that in cold or warm weather.

When it comes to throwing things, all Niners fans can do is rely on Shanny to throw Superbowls via incompetent offensive play calls.

Jesus Christ... 🤦‍♂️

My Swiftie daughter who was watching games with me the past few months came out with this after the missed FG

"The kicker is getting cut"

It was at that moment I knew that she truly understands the NFL and it's brutal nature of the 53 man roster.

That goal line fumble a few minutes earlier wasn't as easy to explain.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Swiftie daughter who was watching games with me the past few months came out with this after the missed FG

"The kicker is getting cut"

It was at that moment I knew that she truly understands the NFL and it's brutal nature of the 53 man roster.

That goal line fumble a few minutes earlier wasn't as easy to explain.....
Easy explanation. The goal of the offensive team is to move the ball down the field to the endzone. They then must possess the ball as it enters the endzone to gain 6 points.

If the offensive team fumbles the ball before reaching the endzone, and the ball rolls dead in the endzone, the offense has failed their objective and gives the ball to the opposition.

The only change I think should be made on a touchback is that rather than get the ball on the 25, the opposition should get it from where the ball was fumbled.

The Niners did get a free ride nearly as much as the Chiefs, a KC/SF superbowl will really traumatise the refs as to who to give the easier ride to. Case in point:

That said, this man has the right reaction from a Pack fan after the game (listen all the way through, he's clearly been trained by fuey in both answering tough questions, understanding the packers, and key life skills like beverage consumption...):

Hahahaha I watched this live as it happened and I couldn't stop laughing. He was absolutely blind. Great bar that too.

Diggs is only 2 yards past the los, where is the defender?

Which player is Shakir? I don't see any wide open players besides the check down which isn't making the 1st down on a long down
Diggs will turn up field and pick up 5 yards easy on 2nd and 9, Shakir is at the top of the screen on 3rd and 9, if he doesnt get a 1st down it will be 4th and inches at worst. The guy covering him in back pedalling, a couple of yards to be had after the catch.

Diggs will turn up field and pick up 5 yards easy on 2nd and 9, Shakir is at the top of the screen on 3rd and 9, if he doesnt get a 1st down it will be 4th and inches at worst. The guy covering him in back pedalling, a couple of yards to be had after the catch.
Not that it matters but ive seen downfield footage of the Diggs one . KC had two defenders literally just out of screen.
JA would have needed to thread a needle on a very low % pass to get maybe a 2-3 yard gain at best .

Sometimes you just got to acknowledge how good the defensive set up is .

That story is definitely bogus.

Who invites people around and then doesn't realise they're dead in their backyard?
One of them was found on the deck outside the backdoor. Definitely a story behind this.

Mind you if it was minus 15c I don't know how much I'd venture in to the backyard.

Back