NFL 2023 NFL - Super Wildcard Weekend

Super Wildcard Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

SUNDAY, JANUARY 14 @ 8:35AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflbrowns: (5) Cleveland at :nfltexans: (4) Houston

SUNDAY, JANUARY 14 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfldolphins: (6) Miami at (3) :nflchiefs: Kansas City

MONDAY, JANUARY 15 @ 8:40AM(LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflpackers: (7) Green Bay at :nflcowboys:(2) Dallas

MONDAY, JANUARY 15 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflrams: (6) Los Angeles at :nfllions: (3) Detroit

TUESDAY, JANUARY 16 @ 8:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflsteelers: (7) Pittsburgh at :nflbills: (2) Buffalo

TUESDAY, JANUARY 16 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfleagles: (5) Philadelphia at :nflbucs: (4) Tampa Bay

DIVISIONAL GAME
:nflravens:(1) Baltimore
:nfl49ers: (1) San Francisco

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

I mean, we had coaches that had the best slant receiver in football and basically eliminated it from the playbook. Doubt they clean house personnel wise.

Defensively is another matter.
Yeah, I doubt a new coach trades Brown. But trading him could solve some of the issues on defense with some picks to get CBs and LBs, deep WR draft class too so you could have Devonta as your #1 and be fine with a better scheme. Was just a thought.

Constantgin fight for your man.

Lance just needs a chance and reps. I will die on this hill. To give up on a top 3 pick after 3 and 1/4 quarters is criminal.

A team that believes in him like packers believed in love would be nice too since he never had that with 49ers.

Loved the intro yesterday. I was fired up and not even a Lions fan

Absolutely. Doesn't feel manufactured or for attention, a genuine organic connection to city and team.

Given just how badly that city has suffered both in terms of its football team, and economically after the decline of american auto manufacturing, it would be genuinely good to see them get a run.

Yeah, I doubt a new coach trades Brown. But trading him could solve some of the issues on defense with some picks to get CBs and LBs, deep WR draft class too so you could have Devonta as your #1 and be fine with a better scheme. Was just a thought.

I actually think Ringo might be ok in terms of young DB stocks. Our organisation absolutely is not going to use early picks on LBs. It's not the organisational philosophy.

If we want to contend, we need the offence to be top three in the league. With all of this talent, they should be capable of that. Don't disarm your strength to try to be average across the board.

Hurts isn't going anywhere, wouldnt be surprised if they thought about trading Brown for a swag of picks but with a new coach likely coming in im sure he wont want to get rid of him so fast. Slowik or Ben Johnson makes the most sense for me. They need someone to get the offense going again.
nah I don't think Siriani gets the flick

Eagles were always going to regress this year. Problem is the 10-1 record wasn't a true reflection and made the second half fade away seem worse that it was

Eagles were always going to regress this year. Problem is the 10-1 record wasn't a true reflection and made the second half fade away seem worse that it was

1-6 with a negative eighty points differential only seems bad you reckon?

I actually think Ringo might be ok in terms of young DB stocks. Our organisation absolutely is not going to use early picks on LBs. It's not the organisational philosophy.

If we want to contend, we need the offence to be top three in the league. With all of this talent, they should be capable of that. Don't disarm your strength to try to be average across the board.

This draft is pretty bad for linebacker so don’t even think it’s an option.

I said this at the time, but I thought that the Eagles were a poorly coached and sloppy mistake ridden team that was getting by on a huge self belief and confidence based upon the previous year that was enabling them to win games.

The Niners game changed that. The absolute beating that they took, and the realisation that they had no answers, broke the confidence and they never recovered. From there we were just a poorly coached error prone team with no confidence in the coaches.

The locker room was clearly very pissed at him towards the end of the season, Doug was fired a year after winning a Superbowl. I think he's lost the players, rolling into next year thinking he'll get them back isn't a good strategy, particularly with so many quality HC candidates out there. Strike while the iron is hot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said this at the time, but I thought that the Eagles were a poorly coached and sloppy mistake ridden team that was getting by on a huge self belief and confidence based upon the previous year that was enabling them to win games.

The Niners game changed that. The absolute beating that they took, and the realisation that they had no answers, broke the confidence and they never recovered. From there we were just a poorly coached error prone team with no confidence in the coaches.

Prolly should have kept Doug Pederson in hindsight.

1-6 with a negative eighty points differential only seems bad you reckon?
After 3 winning seasons and a superbowl appearance (even if it was lucky) I wouldn't rip the house down yet

Lions and Bills probably the 2 teams I wouldnt mind seeing win it. Both supporter bases have suffered for various reasons over the decades. Texans maybe 3rd.

I don't want the Bills to win the Superbowl for mainly X Files/Cigarette Smoking Man reasons lol

Hurts isn't going anywhere

No, I know. But that's the problem - he was outright bad to end the season in this current Eagles slump.

If that's just a slump that he bounces back from, it's fine.

But if he's regressed and isn't a top 6~ QB anymore, the Eagles are in real trouble with his contract.

Even with a trade, Philly eats a massive cap hit in that scenario.

After 3 winning seasons and a superbowl appearance (even if it was lucky) I wouldn't rip the house down yet
Youre pedalling the same crap you do about Simon Goodwin, that idiot needs to go too, wasting a team in a premiership window. :p

Browns moving off Baker Mayfield and then him going to another team, a team everyone predicted would be s**t this year and taking them to an NFC South title and to the Divisional round of the playoffs whilst they are stuck with Watson he's always injured and has 28 Sexual assault charges filed against him must hurt a bit.....

Back