LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.20 PM ON 18/12: Baltimore at Jacksonville
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.15 PM ON 19/12: Philadelphia at Seattle

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 5:00 AM on 18/12: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA
Currently seeing on the foxtel guide that ESPN have College Bowl games on both channels.

See what I do for you guys... im so selfless that im willing to torture myself by going over to tankathon and post a screenshot of the Panthers gifting the #1 pick to the Bears. What a hero I am.

Putting that all time great * up aside...

Have said what id do as the Bears, trade Fields. If he can close out the season well you might get something decent back.

Pats QB, lock it in.

Cards probably dont * around and just take Marvin Harrison at #3 id think.

Intersting to see what Washington do. Probably should/will draft a QB. But could trade back with someone like Vegas if they want to stick with Howell for one more season.

Giants win yesterday was brutal. (the 3 game winning streak actually has been brutal) Could have been drafting #4 overall with the Bears & Jets winning and a loss vs Packers. Decent chance of the #2 pick with the Pats winning. One more unlikely win and its lining up for another year of Danny Pennies and Tommy DeVito starting at QB. * id be fuming at these wins as a Giants fan.

Falcons in no mans land needing a QB. They could take one there. Fields ending up in Atlanta for a 2nd or 3rd round pick a decent chance I reckon. If the Cards want to start over and draft a QB id expect Atlanta to try and trade for Kyler. (along with the Vikings, Seahawks and Bucs). Kirk Cousins might actually be a good option if the Vikings move on from him also

Screen Shot 2023-12-13 at 7.55.50 am.png
Screen Shot 2023-12-13 at 7.56.06 am.png

Last edited:
See what I do for you guys... im so selfless that im willing to torture myself by going over to tankathon and post a screenshot of the Panthers gifting the #1 pick to the Bears. What a hero I am.

Have said what id do as the Bears, trade Fields. If he can close out the season well you might get something decent back.

Pats QB, lock it in.

Intersting to see what Washington do. Probably should/will draft a QB. But could trade back with someone like Vegas if they want to stick with Howell for one more season.

Giants win yesterday was brutal. (the 3 game winning streak actually has been brutal) Could have been drafting #4 overall with the Bears, Jets winning with a loss vs Packers. Decent chance of the #2 pick with the Pats winning. One more unlikely win and its lining up for another year of Danny Pennies and Tommy DeVito starting at QB. * id be fuming at these wins as a Giants fan.

Falcons in no mans land needing a QB. They could take one there. Fields ending up in Atlanta for a 2nd or 3rd round pick a decent chance I reckon. If the Cards want to start over and draft a QB id expect Atlanta to try and trade for Kyler. (along with the Vikings)

View attachment 1870781
View attachment 1870782
Bears better off taking Harrison and then a QB. Or offering up pick 1, and see which team sells the farm for it, give themselves an even better bounty. I am not buying into the Williams hype. He is a diva, selfish, and will be a negative influence to the team. Would not surprise me if another QB ends up having a better career than he does.

Bears better off taking Harrison and then a QB. Or offering up pick 1, and see which team sells the farm for it, give themselves an even better bounty. I am not buying into the Williams hype. He is a diva, selfish, and will be a negative influence to the team. Would not surprise me if another QB ends up having a better career than he does.

Thats the popular opinion.

I just think Fields is massively overrated by the sports media. Dont see him winning a title. Still very slow to process in the pocket unless his first read is open. Also injury prone.

If they traded back and took a different QB instead of Williams that could be a good result also.

Last edited:
Stroud vs Levis is an exciting matchup if Stroud is able to clear concussion protocol this week.

Choosing to show Chiefs vs Pats over Texans vs Titans is *ed.

fuey :eyes:

Justin Herbert will undergo surgery on his broken finger and will miss the remainder of the season.
And with that, the disastrous Brandon Staley era in LA is likely over. Easton Stick will play out the stretch for the Chargers with Herbert landing on injured reserve. Against the Broncos last week, Stick completed 13 of 24 attempts for 179 scoreless yards. Stick might be able to keep Keenan Allen afloat for fantasy purposes with enough target volume. Hebert, meanwhile, ends a frustrating season in which hew threw 31 touchdowns and 10 interceptions, with only one passing score in his final three games. The LA offense collapsed early in the season with the loss of downfield threat Mike Williams, leading to another season of check downs for the big-armed Herbert. It’s still hard to say whether the lack of downfield passing success is a product of the Chargers offense or a trait of Herbert’s. Maybe we’ll figure that out in 2024 under a new regime.

fuey :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports the Vikings have named Nick Mullens their starting quarterback.
Mullens came in relief of Dobbs in Week 14 after the latter had proved to be ineffective. Dobbs started off completing 10-of-23 passes for 63 yards before being pulled. Mullens who is now healthy, completed 9-of-13 passes for 83 yards and led the Vikings to three points. The Vikings stuck with Dobbs after a four-interception performance in Week 12 against the Bears, but he couldn’t bounce back afterward. The Vikings will make their playoff push with Mullens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dolphins OC Connor Williams is out for the season with a torn ACL.
Dolphins head coach Mike McDaniel announced the news on Tuesday, and it’s another big blow to an offensive line that’s already without LT Terron Armstead and OG Robert Hunt. McDaniel also hinted that the Dolphins may look to add a free agent center as they’re now down to just one healthy starter from their Week 1 offensive line. That’s a major reason why Tua Tagovailoa took five sacks against the Titans and was flustered by constant pressure throughout the game. McDaniel did say that Armstead was closer to returning then he was last week, but mentioned that Hunt was still week-to-week, so it seems like the Dolphins will remain short-handed on the offensive line when they take on a stout Jets defense this weekend.

Pats QB, lock it in.

Giants win yesterday was brutal. (the 3 game winning streak actually has been brutal) Could have been drafting #4 overall with the Bears & Jets winning and a loss vs Packers. Decent chance of the #2 pick with the Pats winning. One more unlikely win and its lining up for another year of Danny Pennies and Tommy DeVito starting at QB. * id be fuming at these wins as a Giants fan.

Falcons in no mans land needing a QB. They could take one there. Fields ending up in Atlanta for a 2nd or 3rd round pick a decent chance I reckon. If the Cards want to start over and draft a QB id expect Atlanta to try and trade for Kyler. (along with the Vikings, Seahawks and Bucs)

View attachment 1870781
View attachment 1870782

The Cowboys' and Phins SOS wow.

The Cowboys' and Phins SOS wow.

Yeah, I think Dallas is far more legit than Miami though. Dolphins have been really poor against good teams. Dallas at least has a comfortable win at home and close loss away vs the Eagles on their resume.

Boys vs Bills @ Bills will be a telling game for both teams this week

Yeah, I think Dallas is far more legit than Miami though. Dolphins have been really poor against good teams. Dallas at least has a comfortable win at home and close loss away vs the Eagles on their resume.

Boys vs Bills @ Bills will be a telling game for both teams this week
We'll get to see how the cowboys stack up on the road, outdoors in the cold.

Telling week for the Eagles too at the Seahawks who aren't great but can be plucky on their day. Wins for both the NFC East teams is important for their run home for the division and 1 seed.

Thats the popular opinion.

I just think Fields is massively overrated by the sports media. Dont see him winning a title. Still very slow to process in the pocket unless his first read is open. Also injury prone.

If they traded back and took a different QB instead of Williams that could be a good result also.
Not sure he’s overated by many.
Improved no doubt but middling at best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back