NFL 2023 NFL - Divisional Weekend

Divisional Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

SUNDAY, JANUARY 21 @ 8:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfltexans: (4) Houston at :nflravens: (1) Baltimore

SUNDAY, JANUARY 21 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflpackers: (7) Green Bay at:nfl49ers: (1) San Francisco

MONDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 7:00AM(LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflbucs: (4) Tampa Bay at :nfllions: (3) Detroit

MONDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 10:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflchiefs: (3) Kansas City at :nflbills: (2) Buffalo

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

MONDAY, JANUARY 29 @ 7:00AM(LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)

:nflafc: AFC Championship Game

MONDAY, JANUARY 29 @ 10:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflnfc: NFC Championship Game

Last edited:

balmainforever rushing to create Championship game threads, but still hasn't made a Pro Bowl thread weeks after squads were announced.

Angry Mad As Hell GIF by Max
And I’m not going to either.
Absolute crapfest.

The crowd was throwing snowballs at them all game I'd say they are entitled to give them a bit of s**t back Bills Mafia was quite loud this week too..... Not so much any more..... Just crying in the stands

I'd love for the Lions to win the whole thing but reckon we'll get a 49ers Ravens Superbowl which would still be good clearly the two best teams. Jackson having two league MVPs but no Superbowl wins would sting a bit.

MLF says " DISGUSTING" I say "AMAZING"

Yeah made no sense to me that. Burn the clock and at worse have a easier FG kick.
Was one of the rare times Diggs actually got open in the second half of the year and Josh ignored him.

Hutchinson is a stud

hutchy31 probably agrees even after that game

I don't find Patrick himself to be a knob at all.

Surrounded by some maybe.

Ever since his second AFC championship game Mahomes has become a whiny wuss who constantly whinges to the officials and is treated as a completely protected species. He and Reid do it deliberately, and meet with the officials before every game and every half, unlike just about every other QB/coach pairing in the comp.

His actual play, especially in outdoor stadiums, has also dropped off in the last two years in both consistency and number of plays that are actual completions, as opposed to PI or "roughing the passer" calls.

His whining is really undermining what could have been a great storied classy career.

The Niners did get a free ride nearly as much as the Chiefs, a KC/SF superbowl will really traumatise the refs as to who to give the easier ride to. Case in point:

That said, this man has the right reaction from a Pack fan after the game (listen all the way through, he's clearly been trained by fuey in both answering tough questions, understanding the packers, and key life skills like beverage consumption...):

Also, I know it was last week's game, but just a couple of final points from my Eagles losing end to the season.
As a special present to both Packers and Cowboys fans fuey aussiedude Chism :

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least this Chiefs team is better to watch than the Patriots when they dominated.

Bills get some slack with all their injuries but not sure they will ever get a better opportunity again as you think the AFC won't be this weak again while they have Allen and Diggs.

Butker is clearly elite and better than dome boy Koo. Another fantastic decision by the Panthers to draft him in the 7th round and cut him before week 1 so they could keep Gano who would go on IR shortly after and never play for the Panthers again.

Oh man. I'd forgotten that! I hope things improve for you next season.
haha, least of our problems the grand scheme of things, just another thing that irks me however. Wont be holding my breath on things improving.

Back