LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.15 PM ON 19/12: Philadelphia at Seattle

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 5:00 AM on 18/12: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:
You were the one saying we were going to win the division, lol.

No one is disagreeing. The SB is the niners to lose. With some of their fans behaviour over the last month or two, better hope they win it or some receipts are due.
You have the Giants x2 and Arizona.
Dallas have Miami, Lions and Washington.

Dallas will drop 1 of the next 2.

You were the one saying we were going to win the division, lol.

No one is disagreeing. The SB is the niners to lose. With some of their fans behaviour over the last month or two, better hope they win it or some receipts are due.

We get the standard run of johnnie come latelies regardless of the team.

I'm just enjoying the quality of football the team is playing. It's been 30 years since I watched the 49ers put the Chargers to the sword. 49ers are due.

Miami is a certainty to run all over us on the road.

Next 2 we could do anything but we will be clear favourites at home.

We get the standard run of johnnie come latelies regardless of the team.

I'm just enjoying the quality of football the team is playing. It's been 30 years since I watched the 49ers put the Chargers to the sword. 49ers are due.

That's kind of the thing isn't it. Like, I'm not even really that angry at the Eagles. I don't really want to watch much more of them this year (I still will, but there's been like one game all year I've walked away happy from).

But when you boil it down, I've seen a recent superbowl win, and seen them make three in my time as a fan. Ironically if I'd jumped aboard the more successful historical franchises like Dallas or the Niners I wouldn't have been there for a win yet.

The repeat superbowl winning franchises / dynasties are rarified air. I thought maybe this Eagles team had a chance to join them last year, but looks like it's not to be. Oh well.

Yes, but if we drop any of the remaining games, particularly to Dallas we lose the tiebreaker.

I don't think we're beating the Giants on current form.

Billy Madison Shut Up GIF

Always amazes me who's in the thread trying to flex over Kaiser each week, like come on, we know his schtick by now surely?

That's kind of the thing isn't it. Like, I'm not even really that angry at the Eagles. I don't really want to watch much more of them this year (I still will, but there's been like one game all year I've walked away happy from).

But when you boil it down, I've seen a recent superbowl win, and seen them make three in my time as a fan. Ironically if I'd jumped aboard the more successful historical franchises like Dallas or the Niners I wouldn't have been there for a win yet.

The repeat superbowl winning franchises / dynasties are rarified air. I thought maybe this Eagles team had a chance to join them last year, but looks like it's not to be. Oh well.

You can tell how well the 49ers are going by the volume of posting I do here....the worse they are going the more I post because 1) posting here means I'm not watching us stink it up and 2) this is a place to air frustrations.

If you are blaming the refs and Bradbury and letting some of those horrible play calls go then I can't help you.

You just let Drew Lock go 92 yards in less than a minute and a half!!

I mean, that was Bradbury.

It was a flag, it wasn't thrown, it matters if it was, also we have more than enough things to blame ourselves on. That should never have been thrown to Quez anyway. We were killing you with the run, and the short passing game.

Always amazes me who's in the thread trying to flex over Kaiser each week, like come on, we know his schtick by now surely?
Im not sure its a schtick. i think he is a real life version of the characters Skip Bayless and those hot take types portray.

I dont think ive ever seen him break character, its always that dumb and blind

Im not sure its a schtick. i think he is a real life version of the characters Skip Bayless and those hot take types portray.

I dont think ive ever seen him break character, its always that dumb and blind

So how impressive is calling him dumb really?

Hunt bigger game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can tell how well the 49ers are going by the volume of posting I do here....the worse they are going the more I post because 1) posting here means I'm not watching us stink it up and 2) this is a place to air frustrations.

Absolutely, and lets face it there's a small community of fans in Australia even if it is growing. Where else am I going to talk about the games?

Only Skip can turn an absolute flogging into a great result for the Cowboys.

You got shown up on the road by a better than average team...good luck in the playoffs.

The moment the Eagles lost this was when almost instantaneously someone posted here that the Eagles were killing it on slants whilst Brown caught a 10 yard slant for a 1st down....couple of plays later the first of the Love interceptions happened, poor call poorly executed.

Nice of him to take a break from beating women in hell.

No wonder my post count on big footy is so high being a Panthers fans.

Skip had a meltdown on air this morning claiming the Cowboys are the great pretenders....

Biggest cringe/weirdo going round. Hes far closer to death than an 11 year old yet he acts far more like an 11 year old.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back