less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:

Congratulations A11dAtP0w3R

You had as many tackles, assists and sacks as your buddy Myles

😛

If Browns fans were as loud as Rams fans they might have been able to inspire him but the Rams fan base is clearly louder and bigger.

Eagles fans sure quick to give up. Do you guys not trust the coaches to fix the issues. Its better to find them in November then January.
The tantrum types can speak for themselves, we are still in a strong position with areas to work on as are the other teams vying for the top seed.

Eagles fans sure quick to give up. Do you guys not trust the coaches to fix the issues. Its better to find them in November then January.

Short answer: no I do not think they're capable of correcting the issues. They've been there all year.

You have to look at the result, and recognise what it meant. The 49ers beat the brakes off us. There's no reason to think it will be different in playoffs- it wasn't competitive, it couldn't have gone either way. This was a statement.

Packers have been surprisingly good the last few, with Love playing much much better. KC look really vulnerable, but they'll still be there or thereabouts come the playoffs.

Man reckon everyone complaining about the missed Pass Interference against MVS need to take a breath the refs got it right. They realized its was MVS and thought this is uncatchable since he can't catch. Correct call 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂😂 should've seen the Chiefs socials in their loss to us, poor bloke was copping it

Last edited:
To be fair this Chiefs team isn't a Championship winning team. Kelce is old and sore and there's no receivers worth a dime the Chiefs are living on Pacheco's back and Mahomes scrambling ability at the moment

Think it's pretty clear now the NFC will have the Superbowl champion.
Yeah that's fair, I don't trust the Ravens either. Who knows, they just need to get hot at the right time, that's what it's all about. Seen too many wildcards have deep runs to believe otherwise.

Short answer: no I do not think they're capable of correcting the issues. They've been there all year.

You have to look at the result, and recognise what it meant. The 49ers beat the brakes off us. There's no reason to think it will be different in playoffs- it wasn't competitive, it couldn't have gone either way. This was a statement.
Fair enough if you dont think the coaches are able to fix the issues in season.

The eagles issues have been there all year and flirted with a couple of losses, but narrow wins do just wallpaper over the cracks. and if the coaching staff isnt able to fix them it becomes a big problem.

Fair enough if you dont think the coaches are able to fix the issues in season.

The eagles issues have been there all year and flirted with a couple of losses, but narrow wins do just wallpaper over the cracks. and if the coaching staff isnt able to fix them it becomes a big problem.

I think most of us have spent most of the year firstly thinking they'd get over the sloppiness, and later hoping it didn't matter because they 'just win'. Our thread most of the year has been a dichotomy between the fans who said we need to fix this stuff because you can't keep getting away with it against good teams, and one particular fan who has constantly ridiculed the idea that you could be critical of this team.

We're not the offensive juggernaut we were last year, our play calling is ordinary, we basically go away from the run, or don't do it as well when we do it, and we constantly make errors. I mean, let's take this game out of it, even last week in a win we had unforced turnovers and fumbles just because we can't get the handoffs going smoothly.

And more concerningly, we've been the worst third down defence in the league, and we show absolutely no signs of being able to fix this. Every week opposing teams pick us off because we play this weird off zone that gets defenders absolutely nowhere near where the ball is, and every week it happens again.

This is a team that has performed below its talent level all year. The metrics have told us that, the game margins have told us that. And it was eventually going to catch us. Today that happened. I don't really have any reason to think it'll be any different next time. I think they're going to need to mini-rebuild. The secondary has crossed over into has-been territory, and we'll need to replace Kelce. It sucks, but this is likely just another wasted opportunity in Philadelphia sports history.

Thank god for Nick Foles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

STO is right though, the eagles pass defense is legit s**t. Which is so weird, given they have a great pass rush and can stop the run.

Everyone canning Wilks for similar when the Niners were struggling but Eagles been doing it worse for longer. Sean Desai's pass defense was terrible as a DC in Chicago and its showing up here also. Which is strange, given he was a safeties position coach originally, you'd think the one part of defense he'd know how to coach is the secondary but nah, hes somehow fallen up into coordinator jobs.

Last edited:
* I legit thought that it was only people who lived in Philadelphia that shitted on their teams. Turns out its their fans anywhere that do the same

The board was better when the Niners bandwagon wasn't around for those few weeks

The board was better when the Niners bandwagon wasn't around for those few weeks
Yeah I've only been here for a few weeks. maybe you could help me out with the etiquette?

STO is right though, the eagles pass defense is legit s**t. Which is so weird, given they have a great pass rush and can stop the run.

Everyone canning Wilks for similar when the Niners were struggling but Eagles been doing it worse for longer. Sean Desai's pass defense was terrible as a DC in Chicago and its showing up here also. Which is strange, given he was a safeties position coach originally, you'd think the one part of defense he'd know how to coach is the secondary but nah, hes somehow fallen up into coordinator jobs.

It's just tropes. If I'd denied they were better I'd be a sore loser or whatever, just jackasses that rock up after wins to make fools of themselves.

Yet I could go through threads from last year and find the same flogs melting down ;););)

There's literally no melt down, what on earth are you on about? Are you really that childish?

Critiquing your own team's performance is generally the sensible thing to do when they've failed.

This is absolutely the year for the non QB MVP.

Hill & CMC have to be in the conversation, paying $23 & $26 respectively. Favourites being Dak and Brock ******* Purdy. Jesus wept that's grim viewing.

Dak gets rolled next week put a line through him...how can he be MVP losing to the other NFC standouts?

No to Purdy. System QB.

Wilks got slammed (righty) and changes were made. Oliver benched and he moved to the sideline.

He is a rookie but Brown maybe a better coverage safety than Huff...maybe Wilks like that better. Who knows?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back