Gaming Madden 22

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll wait for it. "Madden points" for a coaching carousel sounds like there very well could be.

From the vid's I've seen, those points are earned by meeting game targets etc.

Even EA wouldn't dare to think that adding micro transactions to Franchise would do anything other than completely enrage the community, the backlash would be monumental & kill off any hope that Franchise game mode could be resurrected.

I agree that I won't be buying anything until I see some evidence that they have delivered a much improved product and implemented everything they have promised. Even if that's months after release, so be it.
Hard to not be excited though that Franchise is finally getting some love!

I feel a lot of the talk about madden 22 being shit is just the fact it hasnt been good for awhile and that frustration coming out. Plus people on internet just love to complain about stuff even when its quite good.

I feel a lot of the talk about madden 22 being sh*t is just the fact it hasnt been good for awhile and that frustration coming out. Plus people on internet just love to complain about stuff even when its quite good.

EA haven't earned the right to be believed. Madden has been on the decline steadily for ages. Why should people suddenly expect that to change after 10 years+ of it happening?

GG.exe if you dont mind me asking, did you get the xbox with telstra on a new phone plan or sim only plan?

I'm trying to clarify with Telstra if a sim only plan qualifies for the xbux but have been a hold pattern with a chat screen for 30+ minutes now...

GG.exe if you dont mind me asking, did you get the xbox with telstra on a new phone plan or sim only plan?

I'm trying to clarify with Telstra if a sim only plan qualifies for the xbux but have been a hold pattern with a chat screen for 30+ minutes now...
I already had a mobile plan with telstra when i ordered and got the xbx. Maybe thats a stipulation that you have to be an existing or new telstra plan holder? Maybe sim only you can get away with it?

So a sim only plan should be fine. Must be post-paid. Month by month plan no lock-in 12/24 month contract should suffice

Thats what i was thinking but tesltra rep just told me need min 6 months on a plan to qualify. There's nothing on their website about that so who knows at this point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems to suggest having an existing plan allows you to get the full access add on (gamepass ultimate added on). But that you can still order the console by itself (no gamepass) without an existing mobile plan
Strike that. You just have to be ab existing telstra customer. I am sure they can bend the rules to allow you to order alongside a new sim only plan

Next option....can you buy one on ebay or ebgames?

Ebay prices are ridiculous, guys at my local EB games have my number (along with who knows how many others) so I'm not holding my breath. Heaps of them available in the states so maybe that a good sign some will trickle down this way.

Strike that. You just have to be ab existing telstra customer. I am sure they can bend the rules to allow you to order alongside a new sim only plan

Suspect you are right, my best option would be to go in store but to say I hate telco stores is a gross understatement, probably the only way to be sure though.

Suspect you are right, my best option would be to go in store but to say I hate telco stores is a gross understatement, probably the only way to be sure though.
My experience is that companies wont turn away new customers. Go in store, i know they suck, especially Telstra stores, and if they give you the run around, you push the point....what, you dont want a new customer?

yeah I think I just got someone who had nfi,
Happens. Or the rep is a stickler for the rules, while another rep more flexible. Happened with me with the Marino custom jersey from nflshop. First rep was like no its against the rules, i didnt like no for an answer, tried a new rep (women are more helpful i find), and played the sad person how marino was my idol etc and she said look just put an order in give it a try wink wink. And she mustve wrote a note in the order to let it happen, they must have the power to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back