Gaming Madden 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Where to get a series x console though, sold out everywhere as per usual, plenty of series s but looks like its worth paying the extra for the x, whenever the heck that will be...

I will play this if franchise is good.

If they get this right, it should be worth the ~$80 this year

There will be more detailed staff management and skill tree progression systems, with comprehensive weekly game strategy that integrates into your gameplan. Through the regular season and off-season, new scenarios will keep things fresh as you weigh various risks and rewards to make the right decisions for your team. Plus, Franchise will see improvements throughout the year via three Live Service updates. Our first live service update targeting September to release is one of your top requested features, Player Scouting. Keep an eye out for more Gridiron Notes as each Live Service update rolls in.

For the first time ever, you can experience Dynamic Gameday - a new feature that will impact gameplay across every mode in this year’s game, making the thrills and unpredictability of the NFL come to life.

Next Gen Stats: Star-Driven AI and Gameday Atmosphere (which we’ll dive into below) make up Dynamic Gameday. Combining the power of next-gen technology, real world player data, and enhanced AI helps deliver the most emotionally driven and interactive gameplay yet.

Every team and every player you know and love will be more true-to-life with Next Gen Stats: Star-Driven AI. It’s going to change AI behavior and team tendencies based on real world data over the course of the NFL season. With redesigned Next Gen Player Movement 2.0*, players will blitz, scramble, and break tackles during gameplay based on their real world Next Gen Stats data.

Gameday Atmosphere is also bringing real NFL game scenarios to Madden NFL 22. You’ll experience the impact of spontaneous moments that can change the outcome of a game in a split second - all based on the unique atmospheres and environments of the stadium. With each stadium housing a unique Home Field Advantage game modifier, you’ll be able to shift momentum in (or out of) your favor during high-stakes moments. You’ll also see all-new crowd animations, on-field reactions and celebrations that bring the real world emotion of game day to life.

Where to get a series x console though, sold out everywhere as per usual, plenty of series s but looks like its worth paying the extra for the x, whenever the fu** that will be...

I got my Series X thru telstra store on one of there monthly plans a couple of weeks ago. Said expected delivery in over a month for it i got mine in just over 2 weeks. Order it on 16th may recieved in on the 2nd June.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The game i really miss in NCAA Football plus being able to carry over draft class to madden use to be awesome. I hope when the new version comes in 2023 they have this feature.

How you finding the Series X ?
I love it so far and that fact its $46 a month is well worth it.
Yeah love it. 46 a month for the ultimate plan, game pass, online play, etc. So many games you can download for free etc, the library of games is more than fine (having come from playstation last gen). Spend time searching for titles i dont normally play or know about, you can find a lot of hidden gems of games thru their store. And huge backward compatability for previous xboxes. Still....im mainly waiting for football titles, if theyre any good

I got my Series X thru telstra store on one of there monthly plans a couple of weeks ago. Said expected delivery in over a month for it i got mine in just over 2 weeks. Order it on 16th may recieved in on the 2nd June.

Those telstra pricks must be hoarding them.

M21 was actually rubbish glad i didnt have to pay for 21 as its on gamepass would have been very disappointed if i payed actual money for it.

I still get my fix on M20 so i hope this is a good game
I downloaded M21 on gamepass and really enjoyed it

07 was the peak for me.

08 was good in its own way, but I couldnt stand the lag when loading

09 had some good ideas but I wasn't big on it.

10 onwards just slowly got worse and worse each year

Then from 18 it was trash. I bought and never played 19, I got into 20 a bit more. But still didnt play much.

21 I just outright skipped.

I want franchise to look like it did in the ps2 era. Being able to relocate anywhere from Dublin, to Boise, to London, to Anchorage.
Then being able to build my own unique stadium.

The rest of the fixes are okay. But that customisation is what I really really want.

If I got that customisation, I'd probably do a franchise with Denver and relocate them to Boise in an instant.
If I dont, I'll play as Atlanta and try and make Avery Williams the GOAT returner.

07 was the peak for me.

08 was good in its own way, but I couldnt stand the lag when loading

09 had some good ideas but I wasn't big on it.

10 onwards just slowly got worse and worse each year

Then from 18 it was trash. I bought and never played 19, I got into 20 a bit more. But still didnt play much.

21 I just outright skipped.

I want franchise to look like it did in the ps2 era. Being able to relocate anywhere from Dublin, to Boise, to London, to Anchorage.
Then being able to build my own unique stadium.

The rest of the fixes are okay. But that customisation is what I really really want.

If I got that customisation, I'd probably do a franchise with Denver and relocate them to Boise in an instant.
If I dont, I'll play as Atlanta and try and make Avery Williams the GOAT returner.

I started playing with '05 I think it was & agree that '07 was (is) great, which I played regularly to about 2010. I've got '07 on pc, fire it up every now & then for a laugh, still a fun game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back