Unsolved Madeleine McCann

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waves to Sabot.

Come on in the water's lovely.

Hi DeBunks, I wasn't going to intrude because you are all doing so well. but I couldn't resist the invitation.

Hi Folks, another one who loathes bullying and injustice, I'm afraid. And as far as I can see it was logistically damn nigh on impossible for The McCanns to have been involved in the disappearance of their daughter. And believe me, I have tried to see if they could have dun it, if only in the interests of truth.

Hullo Bren, I hope you're well. I know you had some interest in the case - can I ask you what are you views on the Casey Anthony case? Do you believe what her defence team said at her trial?

Oh please let's not get into that on this thread.

Cite please for this being a conclusion rather than one line of enquiry. Please refer to an independent source rather than a forum myth so that we know that you are not lying as Tony Bennett does so often (and about his sainted mother too.)

Don't forget he has lied about his father to..And why his mother fled Zagreb as well... collaborator

A couple of things everyone needs to ask.

1.... How could a couple of Doctors from a little village manage to hoodwink 2 Governments, numerous Police Forces, MI5, Interpol and god knows who else.

2..... Would someone who (if they did do it) ask the highest authority in England to review the case to find evidence of what happened to their daughter, if they had got away with the crime of the century? Or would they just fade in the background and let it all fade away??

Hi DeBunks, I wasn't going to intrude because you are all doing so well. but I couldn't resist the invitation.

Hi Folks, another one who loathes bullying and injustice, I'm afraid. And as far as I can see it was logistically damn nigh on impossible for The McCanns to have been involved in the disappearance of their daughter. And believe me, I have tried to see if they could have dun it, if only in the interests of truth.

Bonjour old friend. A Fish Barrel Shooting In (rearrange into a well known phrase or saying.)

Tony has done a runner as I predicted- he cannot hold his own (hoho) without his own moderators.

By decamping he has really admitted that he cannot back up his lies. (IMHO)

Your answers are proving its relevance.

My god, so they had useless detectives dusting for prints as well then did they...and someone lying about their mother and father as well..

Look scurry off back to haverns forum and ask what to say next...I will answer you there

Just like the English police then, who incidentally reached the same conclusions as their Portuguese counterparts.
The English Police have never commentated on the case, they have never made any statements with regards to the final outcome of the case as far as I know... so yes I would say they do agree with their counterparts in Portugal and their conclusions which were:

Therefore, after all seen, analysed and duly pondered, with all that is left exposed, it is determined:

a) The archiving of the Process concerning arguido Robert James Queriol Eveleigh Murat, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code;

b) The archiving of the Process concerning Arguidos Gerald Patrick McCann and Kate Marie Healy, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code.

Article 277 number 3 of the Penal Process Code is to be fulfilled.

Under article 214 number 1 item a) of the Penal Process Code, the coercion measures that have been imposed on the arguidos are declared extinct.

Scotland yard are conducting a review, whilst on the subject of Police Forces, do you agree with the actions of the Madeleine Foundation in with-holding evidence?

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/10/08/hello-muck-meet-fan/

Has it never occurred to those people who think they have the god given right to tell the police what they think they should know, that it is classed as perverting the course of justice if you fail to tell the police information. You could also be charged with aiding and abetting a criminal... Madeleine McCann is not some board game where people play detective and get a roll of the dice.. she is a real-life little girl who is missing. We all hope she is found and reunited with her family, but we also know that the news might be not what people want... but whatever happens, it is down to the Police to conduct enquiries and for the Police to contact witnesses ... oh I forget someone must have failed to tell the members of a certain forum about that because they have contacted witnesses in this case, haven't they?

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/09/12/turning-a-blind-eye/

It makes pretty grim reading.. I can tell you.. people who have come forward, in the hope of helping to find a missing child, have been contacted by armchair detectives..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 8754

Is that not a thumb without a glove on holding up the blind?

Whilst on the subject of forensics Thomas1965 would you care to comment on this part in italics? I have always wondered why the need for search and rescue dogs to enter the apartment at all.. surely as the pink blanket was used as a scent detector, it could have been used outside of the apartment... don't you think that the contamination of the crime scene is primarily because a) the police failed to secure the crime scene and b) because of their methods of investigation in a case where forensics are paramount.

http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/5A_FORENSIC_4_5_7.htm
Wow, are you really so naive regarding the dogs entering the apartment? Simple answer really, go figure.
The McCann's contaminated the crime scene long before the police arrived.
Oh, and well done for spotting the thumb, but not so well done for not spotting that area had already been dusted.

Wow, are you really so naive regarding the dogs entering the apartment? Simple answer really, go figure.
Oh, and well done for spotting the thumb, but not so well done for not spotting that area had already been dusted.

Care to explain why every Anti skims over the fact that both dogs alert to blood, and both alert to living human tissue and fluids? And no forensics from the blood showed it was Madeleine's but it did belong to a previous occupant who cut himself shaving.

Also the infamous dog video, the edited version the Anti's keep showing is useless, the unedited version shows the dog handler having to show the dog SEVERAL times where to go and sniff.

Hullo Bren, I hope you're well. I know you had some interest in the case - can I ask you what are you views on the Casey Anthony case? Do you believe what her defence team said at her trial?
Well to be honest, you are mistaken I never followed it closely, but my views are this... no matter how much we think the jury got it wrong.. in the eyes of the law Casey Anthony is innocent.. and I don't believe in lynch mob mentality and taking the law in your own hands. However, I think if the prosecution had never set the benchmark so high as wanting her to be sentenced to death, then maybe we might have seen a different verdict.

Mind you what I did find interesting is this... the dog handler in that case, did under oath state that the dog would alert to decomposing bodily fluids from a living person

– Baez also hammered home, obtaining Brewer’s concession, that cadaver dogs can alert to bodily fluids from a live person that begin to decompose after leaving the body.Brewer said that assertion was accurate due to cadaver dogs being “trained to find the strongest source, whatever it might be.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/han...y-at-caylee-anthony-s-playhouse#ixzz1OnUWEZTT

Bonjour old friend. A Fish Barrel Shooting In (rearrange into a well known phrase or saying.)

Tony has done a runner as I predicted- he cannot hold his own (hoho) without his own moderators.

By decamping he has really admitted that he cannot back up his lies. (IMHO)

And of course, we have all heard it all before. Really tried to debate with these people, and been banned more times than most of us have had hot dinners. Summiraly dismissed in mid flow, as it were.
Quite a few of us have been at this for nearly six years now and we have seen Mr. Bennett at his misinformation tactics, and his hounding and stalking many times before. So it's actually a bit difficult to avoid attacking him personally.

And of course, we have all heard it all before. Really tried to debate with these people, and been banned more times than most of us have had hot dinners. Summiraly dismissed in mid flow, as it were.
Quite a few of us have been at this for nearly six years now and we have seen Mr. Bennett at his misinformation tactics, and his hounding and stalking many times before. So it's actually a bit difficult to avoid attacking him personally.

But here where there is no ban button, Bennett does a runner. That says it all to me.

Well to be honest, you are mistaken I never followed it closely, but my views are this... no matter how much we think the jury got it wrong.. in the eyes of the law Casey Anthony is innocent.. and I don't believe in lynch mob mentality and taking the law in your own hands. However, I think if the prosecution had never set the benchmark so high as wanting her to be sentenced to death, then maybe we might have seen a different verdict.

Mind you what I did find interesting is this... the dog handler in that case, did under oath state that the dog would alert to decomposing bodily fluids from a living person

http://www.examiner.com/article/han...y-at-caylee-anthony-s-playhouse#ixzz1OnUWEZTT
Thanks Bren. I don't know why you're associating with these characters. They're propagandists.

So you don't believe Anthony, yet you do implicitly believe Kate and Gerry McCann, despite the complete lack of evidence in both cases to say what happened to the children? How can you not believe one parent, but believe in the others? There is no evidence Madeleine was abducted is there. People should have their minds open.

Talking about the crime scene again, perhaps you would comment on why a Police Officer disobeyed a direct order from his sergeant

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/06/28/preserving-that-crime-scene/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back