Magpies Infinite Rewards

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 11, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have been a member of BigFooty since 2005 but have never posted in the Nest (no actual reason, just haven't), so here goes....

As an AFL member with a Collingwood Club Support package I receive a complimentary (watered down) Collingwood membership. One of the up - or down depending on your perspective - sides of this is that I am included on mailing lists I never signed up to!

Most of the emails I receive come straight from the club's official website but this came from infiniterewards.com.au. The email included login details and asked me to login using those details to activate my "account".

Is this legit? If it is and anyone has joined, was it worthwhile? If I won't receive any real benefit I'll just ignore it because my email account gets filled up with a hundred ads a day anyway!

Thanks ladies and lads,
B. T. Contradiction

I have been a member of BigFooty since 2005 but have never posted in the Nest (no actual reason, just haven't), so here goes....

As an AFL member with a Collingwood Club Support package I receive a complimentary (watered down) Collingwood membership. One of the up - or down depending on your perspective - sides of this is that I am included on mailing lists I never signed up to!

Most of the emails I receive come straight from the club's official website but this came from infiniterewards.com.au. The email included login details and asked me to login using those details to activate my "account".

Is this legit? If it is and anyone has joined, was it worthwhile? If I won't receive any real benefit I'll just ignore it because my email account gets filled up with a hundred ads a day anyway!

Thanks ladies and lads,
B. T. Contradiction
I have the same membership and received the same email. It is legit as I signed up to have a look.
Has some discounts to things live movies, theatres, dining etc. check it out and if you are not interested, just unsubscribe when you get next email.
I think afl give the club your email.

I have the same membership and received the same email. It is legit as I signed up to have a look.
Has some discounts to things live movies, theatres, dining etc. check it out and if you are not interested, just unsubscribe when you get next email.
I think afl give the club your email.

Thanks Maggie. I'll check it out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back