Bumped Malthouse...Foxtel interview and more (latest post #1509)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah true! I say good on him for doing it, he knew they were going to sack him at the bye. Why not go out with a bang?

I agree 100% with you and he was correct.

The problem was not Mick. There are a lot of problems at Carlton and he was right when he said the coach is the first to go. He knew it was coming so why not go out with a bang, it's not like he ever liked that football club.

I can see some so called big names request trades out of there at the end of the season as well.

Spectacular way to end it all, gotta give the old bugger some kudos for having the balls to go out swinging in such a dramatic fashion. Also big tick for giving us all so much hilarity and mirth, the mushroom cloud over Princes Park is clearly visible from space.

The whole Mick to Carlton situation was just weird. A true rabble.

Everyone outside of Carlton could see that their list was going nowhere fast but they recruited a guy who needed to squeeze every last drop out of them because he had something to prove - also something everyone else could see.

In both situations I think every party was wrong. We farked him over but he was also a c*nt about something he agreed to. He and they mutually farked each other over by pretending they didn't need to rebuild, then they took the easy way out, and then he acted like a child.

Fast forward 10 years, Buckley is still coach of Collingwood, has a couple of flags under his belt. Mick claims that his brief tutelage to Bucks in 2010/11 is the reason Bucks is such a good coach :drunk:

11146602_477424029098497_8836802699666691364_n.jpg
GOLD!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mick went there for all the wrong reasons. Ended up getting stuffed in the arse for it. Karma.

Time for him to get back in the media and enjoy his post coaching life like he should have post 2011.

All the Media Outlets be Ringing MM Manager now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back