Malthouse posturing

Remove this Banner Ad

It's almost like a coach has the support of a board which is elected by members at an AGM or something :drunk:

Yes, it's absolutely simple as that.

Your suggestion that the poster can't have an opinion - one which is in agreement with 90% of other posters the thread, no less - because he supports Essendon is just moronic trollery.

It's an obvious attempt to mask your inability to take part in a normal, relevant conversation, but it's not working at all.

I'd go for Brendon Bolton. Might turn out to be another Hawks assistant success. Brett Ratten might be good, too. Had the Blues playing a good brand of footy and is learning with the Hawks.

So ... you actually want Malthouse?
Not so far mate, I'd like him to apply. Would be heavily contingent on whether he was interested in the club or just interested in hanging on. Plenty will say the latter but come on. It was Carlton. Clarko would've been fired from Carlton by now.

At first glance on phone I thought OP title said 'Malthouse Prostitute' - that would have been some thread. Probably got as much chance of that happening as him coaching Adelaide.

He's probably got some appeal for fat widowed Footscray supporters with no teeth. Quite the crumpet.

Adelaide coach... not so much.

I'd like them to go for Wayne Carey personally. Or Warwick Capper, just because the game needs him.

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2015-07-28/mick-to-coach-crows

"Remarkably ... my wife said to me today, 'I've seen that quote' and I said, 'Well, there's no way you'd want to live in Adelaide'," Malthouse said.
"She said, 'We don't have to live in Adelaide - you do'
."

Someone else is sick of Mick hey?

Few likes coming through from the gang?

Just a throw away bit of cut and paste action.

Love your work too, one and all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should actually make this thread about the pathetic stupid dumb journos and radio presenters who contact him and ask him the questions. We don't care about Malthouse anymore, except when we talk about and celebrate the past such as the 92, 94, 10 premierships.

Malthouse has truly embarrassed himself over the last four years, its brilliant
As opposed to Buckley?

A poor media performer v a great media performer. A great coach v a poor coach. A coach who stayed on too long v a coach who started too early

It's odd, the on who has broken records and won the whole show 3 times, is spat on by Collingwood supporters yet the great in front of the camera Bucks who has done little is loved

As opposed to Buckley?

A poor media performer v a great media performer. A great coach v a poor coach. A coach who stayed on too long v a coach who started too early

It's odd, the on who has broken records and won the whole show 3 times, is spat on by Collingwood supporters yet the great in front of the camera Bucks who has done little is loved
You truly have no idea, just ticked over to 1976 in the West I see.

Do not want.

Wasn't he meant to be the massiah at Carlton? The man to lead them to their next premiership?

The last thing we need is an egotist has-been for whom the game has long past by as our next head coach.

There is little doubt Malthouse is a capable coach and the demise of Ratten and Malthouse suggest there might be bigger issues at play at the blues than just the coaches box.

I think he would be a good candidate.

Malthouse likes to stir the pot, i watched his performance on the FOX sports round table special and the AFL must NEVER let coaches determine the future of the game.... he wants a shorter game, he doesn't believe in 80 rotations, he doesn't think a team that averages a 100 points a game wins Grand Finals...he's wrong on all counts. He will never coach again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back