Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Mar 3, 2002
Whincup's Garage
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg, MUFC, Triple 8
Man U should have no troubles dispatching West Ham tonight in the F.A Cup should be pretty onsided affair really:)My prediction 3-0 Man Utd's way:)I hope Rudd has a good game has been lacking a bit of confiedence a bit over the last few weeks!!!!!I hope he has a good one:)

i just cant wait to see barthez stand in between the posts with his hand in the air waving for offside and then defoe puts it past him to take away another 1-0 victory to the hammers. It would be worth a laugh :D

Final score: Man Utd have run out winners 6-0! Giggs in the 8th and 30th, van Nistlerooy in the 49th, Phil Neville in the 51st, van Nistlerooy again in the 59th, and Solskjaer in the 69th.

Originally posted by Shinboners
Surely it's the end for Glenn Roeder?

West Ham played a weakened squad against United. Guess Roeder sees the Prem as a priority as they are going to be pushing sh|t up hill to starve off relegation.

But with a preformace like that ... they deserve it!

Originally posted by topdon
West Ham played a weakened squad against United. Guess Roeder sees the Prem as a priority as they are going to be pushing sh|t up hill to starve off relegation.

Play a weakened squad against a United team in form at Old Trafford.....not sure that is the best way to boost morale at a club fighting a relegation battle. And you would think that the confidence of regulars like James, Pearce, Carrick, Cole, Lomas, Sinclair, and Defoe wouldn't have been helped by the result.

Nope! I don't understand. Their squad it too good to be involved in a relegation scrap. They have had a horror run on the injury front, but still, with the general quality of their squad you'd think they'd be mid-table at least. A lot of the blame has to rest on Roeder's shoulders. He seems like a nice bloke, but he hasn't been able to get the best outta the players at his disposal.

Nope! I don't understand. Their squad it too good to be involved in a relegation scrap. They have had a horror run on the injury front, but still, with the general quality of their squad you'd think they'd be mid-table at least.

At the start of the season, I don't think anyone would have thought that West Ham would have been in a relegation scrap with the players in their squad. And if they did, the only reason would have been question marks over Roeder's managerial abilities.

A lot of the blame has to rest on Roeder's shoulders. He seems like a nice bloke, but he hasn't been able to get the best outta the players at his disposal.

You probably have the answer right there - he seems like a nice bloke.

The players, even those not as blessed with skill like Joe Cole, are still bloody well paid. I don't think "nice blokes" have the ruthless streak to motivate the millionaires to play their hearts out everytime they step out onto the pitch.

A lot of the blame has to rest on Roeder's shoulders. He seems like a nice bloke, but he hasn't been able to get the best outta the players at his disposal.

Looks like you were on the money Topdon. Taken from the Independent via www.redissue.co.uk

Before yesterday's Old Trafford turkey shoot, the West Ham manager had explained he found it hard to lambast his defenders lest he bruise fragile egos. Now, after a surrender as supine as any West Ham have managed in a season whose disintegration seems as inevitable as the tides, he spent an hour closeted in the dressing-room with his players delivering home truths

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back