Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he does. Pogba in the side makes United better.

This window might have swayed Pogba to stay. For the first time since he has been here, he can see that the owners are finally serious about winning trophies. It can’t be overlooked that Varane, Sancho and Ronaldo has happened in the first transfer window where Woodward isn’t the main person involved in getting transfers done.

Yeah united are the galacticos Now. It's as good a place as any to pick to play.

If he does leave after this season it's looks less of a big deal with united getting Ronaldo varane Sancho pretty cheap for players of 5hat quality

I've been getting reliable inside information. This person says Utd was motivated to match City's offer to CR, to not get a large section of the fans turned against them. CR has requested to get shirt number 7 and penalties from Bruno. Utd are interested in Haaland, but he's asking GBP 1 mil per week.

I'm absolutely sure it's not. They're teammates with Portugal anyway, you'd think it won't be a real issue.
The number 7 is Cavani though i am pretty sure so no country loyalty there.

I've been getting reliable inside information. This person says Utd was motivated to match City's offer to CR, to not get a large section of the fans turned against them. CR has requested to get shirt number 7 and penalties from Bruno. Utd are interested in Haaland, but he's asking GBP 1 mil per week.
Heard City wasn't willing to pay a fee for him. LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've all been getting reliable information. It's called the Muppetiers.

Heard City wasn't willing to pay a fee for him. LOL

Yes they were. They were in direct talks before they realised they weren't getting him.

Rumours Real will so a double swoop next summer Mpabbe and Pogba on free thats going to be annoying

let's hope Pogba stays

Mbappe might like playing with Messi and re-sign with Paris?

La Liga lost some gloss. Rm will be shitting themselves hence the 180million bid. For a guy they can sign for free in a few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back