Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

SJR was in the stands and I’m sure he will look at leaving ETH until the end of the season and bringing in a new manager with UCL pretty much out of sight, new manager looks so likely now.

I'd forgotten how bad our CL campaign had been - o ne win, one draw. Actually scored a decent amount of goals, but leaked like a sieve. No way we should be anywhere near CL next season, of course, but will probably affect our ability to entice talent.

SJR was in the stands and I’m sure he will look at leaving ETH until the end of the season and bringing in a new manager with UCL pretty much out of sight, new manager looks so likely now.
I'd imagine (hope) they are going crazy in the background trying to sort out their deals for the summer.

It probably seems unfair to single out one person after that collapse but I thought Rashford's effort as a sub was absolutely atrocious.

Bruno, Garnacho, and even Antony, were working their arses off all game but Rashford barely got out of a jog in the 20 odd minutes he managed. Chelsea were able to bring the ball out of defence so much easier with Rashford not contributing to the press and quite a few of the forward half turnovers we had which led to shots could have been prevented if Rashford had made a supporting run.

Once again he looked like he didn't want to be out there. Moving him on should be priority number one.

Still baffled as to why we took a CB off when we're up who had only been on for 15 mins. Was Evans injured?

Also bringing on an attacking mid in the same scenario for a DM...

CL is well and truly gone, pull the trigger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still baffled as to why we took a CB off when we're up who had only been on for 15 mins. Was Evans injured?

He was.

It probably seems unfair to single out one person after that collapse but I thought Rashford's effort as a sub was absolutely atrocious.

Bruno, Garnacho, and even Antony, were working their arses off all game but Rashford barely got out of a jog in the 20 odd minutes he managed. Chelsea were able to bring the ball out of defence so much easier with Rashford not contributing to the press and quite a few of the forward half turnovers we had which led to shots could have been prevented if Rashford had made a supporting run.

Once again he looked like he didn't want to be out there. Moving him on should be priority number one.

The bloke is a cancer to our club, needs to go asap. The fact he came out with that piece saying don’t anyone ever dare to question my passion and commitment to Manchester United, then game after game we see those efforts, just * off mate and take your shitty brand with you.

Reckon they will once all the backroom stuff is sorted.

Hard to pick the next manager when several of those who will make the decision aren't technically working for the club yet.

The bloke is a cancer to our club, needs to go asap. The fact he came out with that piece saying don’t anyone ever dare to question my passion and commitment to Manchester United, then game after game we see those efforts, just * off mate and take your shitty brand with you.
100% agree.

I'm still hoping PSG want him to replace Mbappe. Then we get a decent fee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back