Conspiracy Theory Mandates, Lockdowns, Covid-19, SARS-Cov-2 Thread - Get vaccinated.

About Covid vaccines only: your opinion on mandates?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Racism and the indigenous - both things that have no business being on a news site, clearly. **** you're cooked :drunk:

Anyway... ooh looky here! Stories that have nothing to do with any of that stuff you find so pointless and repulsive, all from the front page of the site.

Crunch those numbers, mate. Trigger warning: there are still a few articles floating round with 'covid' in the title, try not to spontaneously combust.

And do let me know when we'll all start dropping dead from the vax. Over/under please.
You appear to be now arguing to support me - these stories one and all are fundamentally insane! They are indicative of a seismic regression in cognitive relevance and ethics. Current geo-political tensions between the US/NATO with Russia/China and the rest of the world is more than a hint that something is dramatically array.

2 and half years of COVID and after all we went thru - the numbers are higher now than at the height of the pandemic - the public are stupefied and have entirely lost interest but the size of this policy failure is unbelievable. The arrogance conceit displayed over this period is historically unprecedented - beyond biblical - but here you are deferential - look these are stories we are telling you the news about covid - everything is fine - we saved so many lives - so many -

Now we have an inflation spike, a trillion dollar deficit, can't find health workers, can't attract tourists, but lets talk about the ex-PM resigning, a mother stabs her sons, same sex marriage, lets not talk about the spike in heart attacks because that was also caused by COVID - its very dangerous this COVID its like Putin because Putin and COVID are both Hitler - they really are - like literally

Last edited:
Racism and the indigenous - both things that have no business being on a news site, clearly. **** you're cooked :drunk:

Anyway... ooh looky here! Stories that have nothing to do with any of that stuff you find so pointless and repulsive, all from the front page of the site.

I have to thank you for suggesting this - this is just marvellous

My point was about the lack of any relevance. And not one of those stories is remotely relevant they third rate matters.
You appear to be now arguing to support me - these stories one and all are fundamentally insane! They are indicative of a seismic regression in cognitive relevance and ethics. Current geo-political tensions between the US/NATO with Russia/China and the rest of the world is more than a hint that something is dramatically array.
Yep - racism, indigenous people and climate change - all utterly irrelevant 3rd rate matters :rolleyes:

You now seem to be arguing against literal news orgs covering news or current events. Your problem seems to be more with what clearly counts as 'news', and society in general than the orgs simply covering news items arising from it - dunno how to fix that or what to tell you mate, maybe go walk the earth until technology allows you to upload your digital consciousness to the cloud or something :drunk:

I only mentioned the ABC in the first place coz you brought it up - you do know that you can search their website, yeah? For stories and topics that you deem more 'relevant'? Or is any of their reporting on these relevant matters automatically invalid coz they also have a story about a transgender athlete somewhere on their site?

Nor is ABC your only option. Reasonable, reliable options exist, covering items you'd deem more relevant - despite your 'alternative' news sources telling you otherwise.

2 and half years of COVID and after all we went thru - the numbers are higher now than at the height of the pandemic - the public are stupefied and have entirely lost interest but the size of this policy failure is unbelievable. The arrogance conceit displayed over this period is historically unprecedented - beyond biblical - but here you are deferential - look these are stories we are telling you the news about covid - everything is fine - we saved so many lives - so many -

Now we have an inflation spike, a trillion dollar deficit, can't find health workers, can't attract tourists, but lets talk about the ex-PM resigning, a mother stabs her sons, same sex marriage, lets not talk about the spike in heart attacks because that was also caused by COVID - its very dangerous this COVID its like Putin because Putin and COVID are both Hitler - they really are - like literally
Higher numbers, yep that'll happen when you open up and get back to normal - ya know, the thing you wanted all along?

Yes, yes - I'm aware that covid has utterly broken you. To the point where you literally declared reporting about Russia potentially invading Ukraine 'cover for the collapse of the covid narrative' (yet another hilariously wrong take that you'll never acknowledge moulded by garbage sources). Looney tunes stuff mate, objectively confirmed as such when Russia did indeed roll into Ukraine.

You're unwell. Yes, it was a trying time and many governments over the world over-reacted in my view, including our own. But you weren't rationally assessing an over-reaction - you were hysterically wailing about about mass depopulation, masks and checkins everywhere forever, and one world governments taking over. Pretty much everyone has moved on, is living life and things are back to normal - and here you are still being triggered into frothing outrage about the merest mention of the C word in news and media. Seek help.

Yep - racism, indigenous people and climate change - all utterly irrelevant 3rd rate matters :rolleyes:

You now seem to be arguing against literal news orgs covering news or current events. Your problem seems to be more with what clearly counts as 'news', and society in general than the orgs simply covering news items arising from it - dunno how to fix that or what to tell you mate, maybe go walk the earth until technology allows you to upload your digital consciousness to the cloud or something :drunk:

I only mentioned the ABC in the first place coz you brought it up - you do know that you can search their website, yeah? For stories and topics that you deem more 'relevant'? Or is any of their reporting on these relevant matters automatically invalid coz they also have a story about a transgender athlete somewhere on their site?

Nor is ABC your only option. Reasonable, reliable options exist, covering items you'd deem more relevant - despite your 'alternative' news sources telling you otherwise.

Higher numbers, yep that'll happen when you open up and get back to normal - ya know, the thing you wanted all along?

Yes, yes - I'm aware that covid has utterly broken you. To the point where you literally declared reporting about Russia potentially invading Ukraine 'cover for the collapse of the covid narrative' (yet another hilariously wrong take that you'll never acknowledge moulded by garbage sources). Looney tunes stuff mate, objectively confirmed as such when Russia did indeed roll into Ukraine.

You're unwell. Yes, it was a trying time and many governments over the world over-reacted in my view, including our own. But you weren't rationally assessing an over-reaction - you were hysterically wailing about about mass depopulation, masks and checkins everywhere forever, and one world governments taking over. Pretty much everyone has moved on, is living life and things are back to normal - and here you are still being triggered into frothing outrage about the merest mention of the C word in news and media. Seek help.
Today on the ABC
38 degrees in Spain - Spanish Deli required to keep thermostats at 27 degrees due to lack of Russian Gas!
Gorgeous, we have climate change and bad Putin all in one

"Why is Russia cutting off gas supplies to the rest of Europe"
Remarkable! Europe NATO issues the mother of all sanctions against Russia in response to the Ukraine invasion - Europe unilaterally decided to close Nordstream 2 a Gas pipeline and all number of other restrictions but it is Russia cutting off gas. ABC take a bow! Peak idiocy.

Trump ridicules Cheney! Lets keep the Trump bogey alive

Severe Weather hits NZ
That's it - heavy rains and winds during winter in NZ - who ever imagined such a thing - not even a reference to any historical comparison. Editor just needed a Climate Change trope to simmer

Australia's commitment to a 43% reduction in emissions this decade!
Of course even the ABC editor here realises that whilst this is an ideologically pure goal its also colossally insane and so other than the headline we are given no details.

A big day for climate change on the abc - a good day for gender equality and no sign of any racism

Tomorrow - Experts predict 7 meter waves to hit Uluru by end of decade

Today on the ABC
38 degrees in Spain - Spanish Deli required to keep thermostats at 27 degrees due to lack of Russian Gas!

Remarkable! Europe NATO issues the mother of all sanctions against Russia in response to the Ukraine invasion - Europe unilaterally decided to close Nordstream 2 a Gas pipeline and all number of other restrictions but it is Russia cutting off gas. ABC take a bow! Peak idiocy.

Severe Weather hits NZ
That's it - heavy rains and winds during winter in NZ - who ever imagined such a thing - not even a reference to any historical comparison. Editor just needed a Climate Change trope to simmer

Of course even the ABC editor here realises that whilst this is an ideologically pure goal its also colossally insane and so other than the headline we are given no details.

A big day for climate change on the abc - a good day for gender equality and no sign of any racism

Great to see you've taken my advice on board :tearsofjoy:

Why anyone would spend time trawling for news stories they have no interest in I have no idea. You appear simply not equipped to deal with the world, with life. As I said - seek help, talk to someone. No shame in it.

Great to see you've taken my advice on board :tearsofjoy:

Why anyone would spend time trawling for news stories they have no interest in I have no idea. You appear simply not equipped to deal with the world, with life. As I said - seek help, talk to someone. No shame in it.
Yes your sincere concern for my mental health should not be confused with petulance of pissing contest.

Yet - unlike yourself - I try not traduce you directly - go figure
Always the victim, aren't you :rolleyes:

No probs, I shall attempt to limit my direct negative assessments of your psychology in favour of smearing vast swathes of the great unwashed or those deemed generally mentally inferior, in line with your own preferences.

Don't suppose you could offer any similar concessions in good faith? I'd take a simple acknowledgement that you were completely wrong to comical degree on any of the below;
  • Russia invasion narrative cover for the collapse of the covid narrative
  • NATO to disband by the end of the year
  • Covid restrictions to continue indefinitely and vaccine will depopulate the earth

Today on the ABC

Severe Weather hits NZ

Notable Events Weather Sport.

Which part of that are you having trouble understanding?

Always the victim, aren't you :rolleyes:

No probs, I shall attempt to limit my direct negative assessments of your psychology in favour of smearing vast swathes of the great unwashed or those deemed generally mentally inferior, in line with your own preferences.

Don't suppose you could offer any similar concessions in good faith? I'd take a simple acknowledgement that you were completely wrong to comical degree on any of the below;
  • Russia invasion narrative cover for the collapse of the covid narrative
  • NATO to disband by the end of the year
  • Covid restrictions to continue indefinitely and vaccine will depopulate the earth
Even after you suggest you will ease on the ad hominems - you immediately begin another line of ad hominems

Amazing

Last edited:
Even after you suggest you will ease on the ad hominems - you immediately begin another line of ad hominems

Amazing
And the three claims he listed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing
lol, the irony of you suggesting ad hominems in this response. You seem to have neglected a pertinent part of my post, don't play the ball mate whatever you do :rolleyes:

That you regularly smear vast numbers of others you deem in some way mentally inferior is objective fact. You said as much yourself in your post claiming that, unlike me, you try not to traduce directly (implication being you're doing it generally).

lol, the irony of you suggesting ad hominems in this response. You seem to have neglected a pertinent part of my post, don't play the ball mate whatever you do :rolleyes:

That you regularly smear vast numbers of others you deem in some way mentally inferior is objective fact. You said as much yourself in your post claiming that, unlike me, you try not to traduce directly (implication being you're doing it generally).
There is a vast distinction between me you and the collective other

Welcome to Bigfooty where we disdain carbon emissions but can do nought but gaslight.

Here discussion is limited to personal derision unless of course you bend the knee - otherwise only a stoning and banishment must follow.

Not even the conspiracy threads may stray from the dogmatic homogeneity.

What remains in this wasteland are only vigilante ghouls pissing and spitting poison

Last edited:
There is a vast distinction between me you and the collective other

Welcome to Bigfooty where we disdain carbon emissions but can do nought but gaslight.

Here discussion is limited to personal derision unless of course you bend the knee - otherwise only a stoning and banishment must follow.

Not even the conspiracy threads may stray from the dogmatic homogeneity.

What remains in this wasteland are only vigilante ghouls pissing and spitting poison
Cheers for the grammar lesson. Personal derision bad, collective derision fine, noted.

Now, your 3 contentions?

Cheers for the grammar lesson. Personal derision bad, collective derision fine, noted.

Now, your 3 contentions?
It is not a matter of grammar at all
It's concerning a cardinal argumentative fallacy and bad faith

You can't have a discussion with anyone if you duck the subject and merely attack the other party personally or indeed simply dismiss the source of their information merely without address the point.
You may validly attack a non present person or a collective but not the party that you are engaged with at the time. This is something I was taught in primary school.

With the party you are engaged with in the discussion you must the address the subject of the discussion - one at a time and together work thru the detail of disparate views and supporting points.

So if there is specific contention I have previously made you have some interest in discussing further, I am pleased to participate
remind me what I said - without insulting me and I am pleased to discuss it without insulting you. I'm sorry but I am reluctant to accept your repeated invitation to jump into what I consider a pointless pissing contest. The claims you attribute to me are deliberately obtuse, made up or skewed in such a way that it is clearly another pissing competition.

It is not a matter of grammar at all
It's concerning a cardinal argumentative fallacy and bad faith

You can't have a discussion with anyone if you duck the subject and merely attack the other party personally or indeed simply dismiss the source of their information merely without address the point.
You may validly attack a non present person or a collective but not the party that you are engaged with at the time. This is something I was taught in primary school.

With the party you are engaged with in the discussion you must the address the subject of the discussion - one at a time and together work thru the detail of disparate views and supporting points.

So if there is specific contention I have previously made you have some interest in discussing further, I am pleased to participate
remind me what I said - without insulting me and I am pleased to discuss it without insulting you. I'm sorry but I am reluctant to accept your repeated invitation to jump into what I consider a pointless pissing contest. The claims you attribute to me are deliberately obtuse, made up or skewed in such a way that it is clearly another pissing competition.
Made up? lol

Clear enough? Did you legit forget you wrote these or..?

I won't bother going through the covid threads. Most of your finest work was in the deleted one from memory, but come now, please don't be so disingenuous as to suggest that you weren't all aboard the WEF/world depopulation train, or that you didn't think restrictions would continue for years to come.

Its not so much a pissing contest as a method of perhaps eliciting a bit of introspection on your behalf - maybe some acknowledgement that the stuff you regularly prognosticate on is at best flat out wrong and at worst batshit insane? This would perhaps temper your posting style moving forward and elicit a greater degree of civil discourse and debate, something that you are apparently interested in. Maybe you would be less inclined to include labels like "compliant dim turds" were you more aware of your own repeated failings, particularly ones that involve you compliantly and dimly parroting some of the worst takes I've ever read from god knows where?

I dunno, its worth a shot.

Last edited:
Made up? lol

Clear enough? Did you legit forget you wrote these or..?

I won't bother going through the covid threads. Most of your finest work was in the deleted one from memory, but come now, please don't be so disingenuous as to suggest that you weren't all aboard the WEF/world depopulation train, or that you didn't think restrictions would continue for years to come.

Its not so much a pissing contest as a method of perhaps eliciting a bit of introspection on your behalf - maybe some acknowledgement that the stuff you regularly prognosticate on is at best flat out wrong and at worst batshit insane? This would perhaps temper your posting style moving forward and elicit a greater degree of civil discourse and debate, something that you are apparently interested in. Maybe you would be less inclined to include labels like "compliant dim turds" were you more aware of your own repeated failings, particularly ones that involve you compliantly and dimly parroting some of the worst takes I've ever read from god knows where?

I dunno, its worth a shot.
Not a pissing contest - You eliciting my introspection - please listen to your self

Actually, aside from Russia invading - I stand by all of it - seems to me looking back quite prescient.

Regarding the invasion, what we were not getting reported was the scale of Ukrainian attacks, shelling, and the massive build up of troops and fortification in the Donbass and Donetsk regions. The entire media sphere mainstream and alternative got this wrong - no-one was reporting on the relentless bombardment and build-up by the Ukraine.

As for how much land the Russians have subsequently taken - the Ukrainians were close to an agreement back in late March - terms had been agreed by both sides in Turkey - before Boris and Biden convinced Zelensky to withdraw. Those terms were Russia merely obtaining the Donetsk, Lugansk self declared republics and the Ukraine neutrality.

As for NATO breaking up and the Europeans squabbling - stay tuned - winter is coming - and much more still - the entire world is shifting
A truly biblical moment

Oh as for a depopulation agenda - even you should realize I believe us westerners way too stupid for anything remotely coherent

Last edited:
Back