Multiplat Marvel's Midnight Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

This is definitely just a reflection on my mental state at the moment, but...

While I am enjoying this, I want it to be a lot more 'casual' than it is. The relationship/exploration stuff doesn't bother me so much, but the game's obsessed with chucking me into tedious conversations and cutscenes that aren't particularly well written or interesting. I just wanna play cards, man, shut up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While I am enjoying this, I want it to be a lot more 'casual' than it is. The relationship/exploration stuff doesn't bother me so much, but the game's obsessed with chucking me into tedious conversations and cutscenes that aren't particularly well written or interesting. I just wanna play cards, man, shut up.
Yeah I felt the same way. I skipped the majority of the book club and shop stuff dialogue.

Yeah it certainly detracts from it. I'd have been more on board if it was constructed with more care, but it just ends up being vacuous conversations that don't really pay off.

Wouldn't be so bad if you could at least do a few missions before starting the next day and going through all that stuff again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back