Maryborough & District Cricket Association

Remove this Banner Ad

A Grade - Hando lol

As for A Grade GF, it probably wont have any effect on the end result, however isn't there Night Series Footy on Friday night at Princes?

Footy has been played during the GF for the last 4 or so years. As long as the weather is fine it has no impact. The wickets are covered with artificial grass mats. If it rains they aren't allowed to play footy.

Footy has been played during the GF for the last 4 or so years. As long as the weather is fine it has no impact. The wickets are covered with artificial grass mats. If it rains they aren't allowed to play footy.

Cheers... I were (in particular) wondering about the pitch covering

Update on Grand Finals

A Grade
Maryborough 388 - Thomson 87, Cassidy 64, M Bell 58, J Hicks 54; Smith 3/63, McHugh 2/18
Dunolly 0/7

A Reserve
Maryborough 307 - Young 104 n.o., S Bell 49, J Malone 41; C Watts 3/64, D Stephens 2/85, R Clark 2/60, M Lowday 2/34
Colts Phelans 86 - J Malone 3/28, M Jennings 2/12, A Hurse 2/15
Maryborough 0/10

B Grade
Avoca 351 - N Coghlan 75, J Fletcher 57, P Redpath 55, J Hunt 45, S Howell 40; A Jardine 3/40, T Hubble 2/31, T Barras 2/59
Maryborough 143 - T Barras 34, J Hooper 31; J Fletcher 3/29, P Redpath 2/19, N Coghlan 2/17
Avoca 0/71 - M Arrowsmith 49 n.o.

was a veryt tough two days in the field for our boys last week against the borough and an exceptional batting display. felt our bowlers didnt really do anything wrong, a few catches went down that could have saved a few runs and a few umpiring decisions went against us, however as i said was a top class batting performance by all borough batsmen on a flat wicket that offered little for bowlers. lets hope our boys can put up a good fight and we will see the end result in a few days.....

colts looking good for three flags this year just quietly;)

3 flags would be a massive effort but i doubt it will be achievable..maryborough would have to start favourites in A grade surely....whats the ladder atm anyway, havent been home for a while to get all the latest goss, or updates in paper.

3 flags would be a massive effort but i doubt it will be achievable..maryborough would have to start favourites in A grade surely....whats the ladder atm anyway, havent been home for a while to get all the latest goss, or updates in paper.

M/b..........34
C/brook....24
Colts........24
St.Arn......18
Beaufort...12
Mkm..........6
Laane.......6

Personally i would think carisbrook will drop out of the 4 by the end of the season

M/b..........34
C/brook....24
Colts........24
St.Arn......18
Beaufort...12
Mkm..........6
Laane.......6

Personally i would think carisbrook will drop out of the 4 by the end of the season

thanks mate...surprised to see carisbrook up so high..have they picked up anyone? . sad to see dunolly on the bottom, seems like the boys are doing it tough out there now.

thanks mate...surprised to see carisbrook up so high..have they picked up anyone? . sad to see dunolly on the bottom, seems like the boys are doing it tough out there now.

They have only picked up steve peart but hav lost a few including chris lee and jackson bowen
Yeh looks like they r but corey taylor played his first game 4 them last round so they may make a charge and sneak into the 4

They have only picked up steve peart but hav lost a few including chris lee and jackson bowen
Yeh looks like they r but corey taylor played his first game 4 them last round so they may make a charge and sneak into the 4

bout time that kid got off his behind...hopefully the boys rally then to make the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back