massive debt

Remove this Banner Ad

im rediculously in debt and was hoping to get a loan somewhere to help out, any thoughts?

But seriously, there is a point of no return & if you have reached that point (or think you might have) then even if you can find someone to lend you money, you really need to ask yourself if you should be doing so.

The bankruptcy option is there for a reason & I have seen first hand the relief/positive effect of being able to put it behind you & start again can have.

Some pride may need to be swallowed but that is a small price to pay & if you haven't spoken to anyone yet about the situation you are in, that is the first step you should take & a search online will help find free financial counselors in your area.

Last edited:
im rediculously in debt and was hoping to get a loan somewhere to help out, any thoughts?

sit down with your lender whilst you are under the pump. you have the biggest leverage negotiating as lenders really don't want to call default as they lose their money and its bad for their business.

once you have renegotiated the interest rate, the term and even the balance then look to tidy up your finances by consolidating or otherwise.

most lenders will wipe off accrued interest as a starting point.

Debt Payment Tips
1. Consolidate (always).
2. Renegotiate terms (payment period and interest rate).
3. Pay Off Extra when possible.

Find yourself some interest free balance transfer offers on credit cards and repay your debts interest free. Then keep balance transferring your debts until you’ve paid it all off without having paid any interest.

Ie. I took out a car loan through Toyota Finance a few years ago. I then did a BT and have since been paying it off interest free. Saving myself a shyte load of money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give us some details. Mortgage? Personal loan? Credit card?

At least you have realised that you are fcked. It's an important first step and it gets easier from here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back