Matchbox 20's "rider"

• Thread starter Fall Out Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

F

Fall Out Boy

Here's what they demand before their shows.

matchbox1.gif

matchbox2.gif

Amazing stuff.

Apart from the skim milk (Who actually drinks that?) and the 12 cans of Coke, they have pretty good taste.

I have to say though, it's pretty funny to picture guys from a band working out and playing golf.

Originally posted by Squeak
None of that is really unreasonable or unfeasible you'd think.

The sheer amount they requested is though.

If you've seen the riders of the likes of Lopez or Spears, you'd know this one isn't too bad, but still, do they really need that much crap?

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
The sheer amount they requested is though.

If you've seen the riders of the likes of Lopez or Spears, you'd know this one isn't too bad, but still, do they really need that much crap?

I remember an interview with Noel Gallagher and they asked if the band ever requested odd stuff. He said they found if they ordered something like 100 white roses in a white vase in each room for a laugh, they (hotels or suppliers) cut back on the beer.

Guns n' roses rider is pretty good.

Originally posted by M29
I remember an interview with Noel Gallagher and they asked if the band ever requested odd stuff. He said they found if they ordered something like 100 white roses in a white vase in each room for a laugh, they (hotels or suppliers) cut back on the beer.

That's a killer :D

Van Halen used to asked for a bowl of M&Ms with (I think) the brown ones removed. Apparantly bands do things like that more for the fact that it proves the venue organisers have read the contract properly. They said that if they rocked up at a venue and the M&M thing hadn't been adhered to then it usually meant they'd end up with a technical problem with something important.

Guns n' roses rider is pretty good.

Savage Garden's was a shocker, they had some loser who was allergic to everything, as they said on the Smoking Gun "we'd just sack the picky bastard".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back