Matthew Nicholls completely incompetent as an umpire?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn 2013 premiers!
Fremantle 2013 runners up.

Couldn't give a flying fat f..k about the rest.

Typical Hawks supporter, whinges about the umpires when it suits them but then calls people out when they do it. One word comes to mind there - hypocrite!
Typical Freo supporter, whinging about the umpires.

One word comes to mind - Second. :thumbsu:

Nah he's a Tigers and Bulldogs fan. Hawks 2013 premiers live with it.

seems he may have had some surgery in the off season...

odbyt13534002704182.jpg

He got you into the gf last year and won it for you this year

I'm pretty sure he's a hawks fan

Must be, loves Hawthorn and hates Essendon

He is a Hawks fan,But to blame him for Freos loss is embarrassing we all witnessed choking at ridiculous levels E.g first quarter shots on Goal cost you the game i would have thought.

He is a Hawks fan,But to blame him for Freos loss is embarrassing we all witnessed choking at ridiculous levels E.g first quarter shots on Goal cost you the game i would have thought.
what about last years prelim. it sticks in my memory as the worst umpiring display i've seen

what about last years prelim. it sticks in my memory as the worst umpiring display i've seen
And now with that I'm pretty sure you know next to nothing.bye.
When I was a kid, Hawthorn were always near the bottom. Their supporters were few but were really nice people. In the sixties the Hawks became powerful and thousands who suffered from Front Runner Syndrome jumped on the bandwagon. The posts on big footy display a disgusting arrogance that is contemptible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The scariest thing about it all is that despite being clearly one of the worst, intrusive and egotistical umpires going around he appears to be one of the more respected and valued maggots by the AFL as evidenced by his GF selection.

It's depressing how we seem to get him for most of ours games too, has despised Freo since Sirengate.

This just furthers my belief that whatever the fans want, the AFL deliberately does the opposite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back