Club Legend
Nov 5, 2003
fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
liverpool
thank you Matthew for sticking with us through all the bad times
Thank you Mum and Dad Pavlich for raising such a well rounded Man.
Thank you Porky Dockers for such reminisces , we were all wiping the tears at our table, Pav you are truly loved, which just confirms what a fantastic all round good guy you are.
Thank you current dockers for bringing us back to laughter and hope.

Thank you Matt de Boer for being even hotter in a suit then you are on the field
Thankyou Zac for being such a down to earth guy .

Thank you Matthew for your insight on Ross and your stress the past few weeks, it can only get better now the burden has lifted.

What a fantastic night

thank you Matthew for sticking with us through all the bad times
Thank you Mum and Dad Pavlich for raising such a well rounded Man.
Thank you Porky Dockers for such reminisces , we were all wiping the tears at our table, Pav you are truly loved, which just confirms what a fantastic all round good guy you are.
Thank you current dockers for bringing us back to laughter and hope.

Thank you Matt de Boer for being even hotter in a suit then you are on the field
Thankyou Zac for being such a down to earth guy .

Thank you Matthew for your insight on Ross and your stress the past few weeks, it can only get better now the burden has lifted.

What a fantastic night

Insight for those overseas?

Went along thinking it was all for Pav only for Rosich to announce it was actually for the Freo Foundation. A bit of slight of hand I reckon but nether the less a great night.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

When Pav officially announces his retirement, think it will be the first time I'll cry over a retirement.. Legends like these don't come around often, Fyfe is an example of that. Pav winning a premiership will be amazing.

Some eye candy for the male watchers among us.

11667422_10153122486814317_6630550136158804368_n.jpg

In he speech he mentioned this particular event was 'always at the forefront of his mind'.... I got the impression it had been bothering him.

In he speech he mentioned this particular event was 'always at the forefront of his mind'.... I got the impression it had been bothering him.
Agree he mentioned the past couple of weeks leading up to last night had been incredibly stressful, hopefully he'll relax now and his footy will improve

May have been mentioned elsewhere, but 'The Footy Fix' TV showed crossed there a couple of times and one was an interview with Drum who was of course Pav's first AFL coach. I thought Damian spoke really well - both about Pav and the club. If you didn't catch it and you can manage to find it, it's was worth a watch. I only managed to catch up to that bit, so not sure what the rest of the show did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I accidentally bid $4000 for dinner with pav when I was explaining to the people at my table how big a portrait my brother has painted for the Archibald prize is....

Thank **** someone outbid me!!!

That's amongst my worst nightmares at these sorts of functions.

"Sold for $45,000 to the large, inebriated man who's gesticulating wildly and now trying to flee the room."

My wife, her sister and 2 cousins were having an animated discussion while the auctions were taking place. Crazy Croatians with their hand gestures !!!

Just watched the young and old Pav highlights...... Brought a tear to my eye as I realised that he was closing in on his last ever kick, handball, mark and goal in the game. What he has done for this club, what he has given and the standard he set has lifted not only himself but every player that has ever played around him. He will go down in history as the greatest Docker, and an AFL legend.

Thanks Matthew Pavlich, It's been an honour!!

Ps. - Win the bloody premiership this season because there isn't a player that I can think of who is more deserving than you!

Last edited:
Great player. I personally feel that testimonials are best held at the end of the season - not midway through the most important season in our clubs history. But that does not detract from the fact that Pav was an excellent player for many years and remains a good player at present.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back