Racing May Daily Punt: May, that month when Rick McIntosh loses his voice

Remove this Banner Ad

Any decent racing in Europe or Japan over the weekend? Even with a win yesterday was depressing.

Textbook DVD horse. Above average midweeker. Put away as soon as its showing any ability to be "given time". Barely raced for the next 12-24 months. Barely heard of again.

If you were looking to make any money from the game as an owner would have to be at the top of the list for trainers to avoid for mine.

iluvparis always enjoy following your tips and predictions for UK racing

I have booked in a bucket list visit to the Royal Ascot carnival this year for the Platinum Jubilee Stakes Day.

Hoping to see the Squib back up after a win in the King Stand Stakes.

What form races and horse do you suggest I look into between now and the day? Are there any quality tipsters or reporters worth following?

iluvparis always enjoy following your tips and predictions for UK racing

I have booked in a bucket list visit to the Royal Ascot carnival this year for the Platinum Jubilee Stakes Day.

Hoping to see the Squib back up after a win in the King Stand Stakes.

What form races and horse do you suggest I look into between now and the day? Are there any quality tipsters or reporters worth following?

Use racing post for your form. It’s totally free. Most of the horses that race at the carnival won’t race again between now and then but a few might go around at the Epsom Derby meeting which is Friday and Saturday night our time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Few longies I don't mind in the Oaks. Looks a genuine raffle but Honeycreeper, Gin Martini, Dynasties and Smirk will all do me at the 20-1 mark

At stupid odds could see a world where Nom De Plume sits closer and can run a better race than the 200-1 suggests

Few longies I don't mind in the Oaks. Looks a genuine raffle but Honeycreeper, Gin Martini, Dynasties and Smirk will all do me at the 20-1 mark

At stupid odds could see a world where Nom De Plume sits closer and can run a better race than the 200-1 suggests

Nah Gypsies a moral. This is your classic Queensland set up job. Getting to hitotsu levels of redic pricing.

Solid unders on Saturday night tattslotto.

Usually in the 5 million draw there is 2-5 winners.

This week there were 17 so division one paid $300k.

Hey you'd still take it but not a great return for a 1 in 8 million chance of winning.

All numbers under 25 so I suppose people playing birthdays and it included 7 and 13 which would be overplayed numbers.

You hear stories of Walsh playing tattslotto and scooping up most of the jackpots and there probably is something in taking underplayed combos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back