MCDNFL 2014 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The Juniors is a major concern facing the MCDFNL.

Personally being involved in the juniors the competition is not set up well enough to encourage junior participation as well as very lopsided contests. ..

The club I was involved at our juniors basically kicked 7 goals all year...

You can't tell me it's fun getting absolutely smashed by 30 goals.

The league needs to allow the teams that have smaller younger players to allow them to shorten the field.

Many o caissons the ball would go into our forward line some times 3 times for the whole match.

Hard to keep players interested when the ball is 70 meters away...

Personally I reckon Scott Carey really needs to get to each club and talk to them as with 14 clubs will all have very different difficulties facing them,

NAMBOUR & HINTERLAND BLUES AFC
Looking to move to the Sunshine coast Qld for lifestyle change?
Nambour are looking for Players to Strengthen the current playing list for Season 2015.
Currently playing in the QFA North.
Assist with finding employment.
PM Snowy73 if interested

Are all Coaching position now filled for 2015? Whose Coaching Carisbrook? I heard Shaun Smith was the new man at Dunolly! Adds a bit of profile if right.

Carisbrook to name its new coach shortly!!!
A 4 time premiership coach to take the helm. and bring a swag of premiership players with him to fill an all ready potent team.
Older and bigger bodies... Look out MCDFL

Tim

Tim McKay...
Possibly some ex Skipton premiership players to.

When was Skipton's last premiership?

I've seen Jackson Bowen has left Carisbrook which is a big loss. I thought he was the best ruckman in the league last year.

Royal Park must also be gunning for a top 4 position as they have signed a few premiership players from Bungaree.

Alec Wiltshire from Avoca which I think is the short but zippy midfielder has gone to Buninyong.

Any other notable movements around the league?

Nobody will get within 10 goals of navaree. Recruited two former SANFL players who are working around stawell. One is a big bodied on baller rumoured to be just as big as josh driscoll and the other is a CHF who kicked 80 odd goals over in adelaide last year. Also heard a little whisper of 3-4 darwin boys coming down for the winter to work on a few farms around that area.

Back to Back to Back!!!
Time will tell hey.
I guess we all just hope it's a little more competitive than it has been the last couple of years.

The Darwin guys aren't always as good as people think. There style of footy up there is completely different. Very fast paced!! Would be suited more the the BFL rather the the MCDFL.!!

It's still only early, and I'm sure everyone is confident that there team recruits well.

Also heard the Jake Pring might be headed to Royal Park, has been a good Footballer for carghnam over a number of years! Along with steffan Pye from Gordon. A former skipton premiership player.. Interesting to see how Lexton have recruited!! New President new board...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any news on Campbells Creek?

Has many followed Smith to Harcourt?

Just had a quick look at the clearances and 2 big transfers have been lodged.

Mark Ramsey is going to a bfl side. He's a superstar for the Roos and I think the quality of Webster, Christmas and him carried them to a top 4 position last year.

Murray Bond has also lodged a clearance to Royal Park, I really rate him and he is an interleague representative. i am convinced that they will make the 4 this year unless they have lost anyone substantial from last year.

Has many followed Smith to Harcourt?

Just had a quick look at the clearances and 2 big transfers have been lodged.

Mark Ramsey is going to a bfl side. He's a superstar for the Roos and I think the quality of Webster, Christmas and him carried them to a top 4 position last year.

Murray Bond has also lodged a clearance to Royal Park, I really rate him and he is an interleague representative. i am convinced that they will make the 4 this year unless they have lost anyone substantial from last year.

Full Credit to royal park building up nicely after a few bleak years on the field....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back