Me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
RoosterLad said:
What the hell??? You have THREE SANFL teams you support? Theres only 9 in the comp!

Yeah I know its ridiculous. My family are long time Red Legs supporters. But I live about half way between Noarlunga & Glenelg, so I go to their games a bit.

Good grief, is this still going?

I've worked it out lays and gems, Healy posts as InTheNet on the Society, Religion etc. board. Then again, Healy's intelligence tends to betray that idea.

Hi everyone.

The reason I'm posting an intro here is that for some reason I cannot post a new intro thread in this intro section (but i seem to be able to start a new thread everywhere else?!?)

Hey ya all, I am new round here. Ive been here for about an hour reading all the Healy posts.......can I start by just saying Healy you are a frickin legend mate, if anyone messes wif you I will stick up for u buddy.

Anyone feel free to message me, especially if ur female.

The BUDDHA.

skilts said:
Good grief, is this still going?

I've worked it out lays and gems, Healy posts as InTheNet on the Society, Religion etc. board. Then again, Healy's intelligence tends to betray that idea.

Healey is twice the person that ITN is.

Zeke: feel free to break some comedy into your posts man. Just whenever.. Be a pleasant change.

And heals: no lissin' to their dissin'. Have you gots any fish updates? I heard the drought and the warmer weather was really starting to trash the outdoor ponds? Algae city or somefink. Wassup?

Hello everyone,

Sorry I have not been here much but I have now got a new job and it keeps me very busy. I have been working for the CSIRO where we have to pack and put together testing stuff. It is ok. Sometimes when our supervisor isn't around we get to pretend we are inventing stuff.

I haven't been watching the Mighty Cats much because my dad says they are a bunch of losers who are going no where. He thinks we should sack the coach. I still like Will Slade and Nathan.

My friend Daniel came to visit the other day and we got in trouble with my carer. We were in my room doing farts when she came in and said we were in trouble because we must have been letting off stink bombs. I tried to tell her we didn't and that we were just farting but she didn't believe me and we still got in big trouble.

I can't write much more as I have to go back to work. I hope the cats are better next year.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS GET IT ON! 2007 IS OUR YEAR IF THOMMO ISN'T THERE!

Healy said:
Hello everyone,

Sorry I have not been here much but I have now got a new job and it keeps me very busy. I have been working for the CSIRO where we have to pack and put together testing stuff. It is ok. Sometimes when our supervisor isn't around we get to pretend we are inventing stuff.

I haven't been watching the Mighty Cats much because my dad says they are a bunch of losers who are going no where. He thinks we should sack the coach. I still like Will Slade and Nathan.

My friend Daniel came to visit the other day and we got in trouble with my carer. We were in my room doing farts when she came in and said we were in trouble because we must have been letting off stink bombs. I tried to tell her we didn't and that we were just farting but she didn't believe me and we still got in big trouble.

I can't write much more as I have to go back to work. I hope the cats are better next year.

Hi Healy,
Been reading through your posts over the past few days, and i must say Im very impressed. Keep up the good work mate :thumbsu:

Healy said:
Hello everyone,

Your dad is right I'm afraid Heals.

Gee I have been working really hard the last few weeks. It is ok working at the CSIRO. Sometimes when no one is around we put on these white coats they have there and we try to invent stuff. The other day we found a jar of water and there was this powder near it so Tim a guy I work with put the powder in. It started to bubble and there was lots of smoke so we quickly went back outside and started to clean up the garden like we are meant to.

The footy really sucks at the moment. I don't know what is going on with the Mighty Cats but it's not very good. My friend Daniel says that they are dog poos.

Next week we get the week off work so that is ace. I am going to stay at Daniels place which is cool. I have been there before and we went looking for girlfriends at the shops and also when his muumy wasn't around we saw naughty pictures on his computer where the ladies had no clothes. I like looking at them. One night after looking at them I had a dream about them and when I woke up I had a stiffy. I didn't want Daniel to see it, so I punched it as hard as I can to make it go down. Lucky for me him and his mummy did not see it.

Do you think Bomber will be coach next year?

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS GET IT ON AND DAD SAYS GET A NEW COACH!

Yo Healy, just found this thread.

Wow, you seem to really like Will Slade, huh?

Nice to see someone that doesnt have a nasty thing to say about other posters (I aint like that:D), although I am interested to know why you dont seem to post on the other boards much. Uh, not sure you want to be talking about a 'stiffy' on these boards dude, some people will tear you a new one. I dont think you would want to be 'punching' it either.

Mark Thompson will coach Geelong next year, assured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Healy said:
Gee I have been working really hard the last few weeks. It is ok working at the CSIRO. Sometimes when no one is around we put on these white coats they have there and we try to invent stuff. The other day we found a jar of water and there was this powder near it so Tim a guy I work with put the powder in. It started to bubble and there was lots of smoke so we quickly went back outside and started to clean up the garden like we are meant to.

The footy really sucks at the moment. I don't know what is going on with the Mighty Cats but it's not very good. My friend Daniel says that they are dog poos.

Next week we get the week off work so that is ace. I am going to stay at Daniels place which is cool. I have been there before and we went looking for girlfriends at the shops and also when his muumy wasn't around we saw naughty pictures on his computer where the ladies had no clothes. I like looking at them. One night after looking at them I had a dream about them and when I woke up I had a stiffy. I didn't want Daniel to see it, so I punched it as hard as I can to make it go down. Lucky for me him and his mummy did not see it.

Dad is right mate, he needs to go.

Healy said:

Healy don't look a naughty pictures:p
very bad boy:mad:
i can see why your girl friends have broken up with you

I was sick this week. I was vommiting everywhere. My carer had to change my sheets 7 times.

A few weeks ago I stayed with my friend Daniel which was nice. We had a great time playing in his pool and on his telescope and his computer. He showed me a site called spankshed which was very nice there was lots and lots of nice nude ladies on it. It was very exciting and dangerous. Everytime we thought we heard Daniels mum we would have to change the site so it looked like we were looking at a Simpsons site.

It got me a little sad looking at it because it made me realise that I still don't have a girlfriend. Daniel and I have made an agreement that we have to have girlfriends by new years so that we can kiss them when it gets to 12. Daniel asked me if I wanted him to show me how he would kiss his girl. When I asked how he would show me he said I had to pretend to be the girl. I said no because it sounds weird and gay and stuff.

Is the Mighty Cats vs power game on TV. I think we can win this one. Does anyone know if we took Will or Nathan over to play? I hope so because I think they would play real good in England.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS GET IT ON AND RULE ENGLAND!

Healy said:
I was sick this week. I was vommiting everywhere. My carer had to change my sheets 7 times.

A few weeks ago I stayed with my friend Daniel which was nice. We had a great time playing in his pool and on his telescope and his computer. He showed me a site called spankshed which was very nice there was lots and lots of nice nude ladies on it. It was very exciting and dangerous. Everytime we thought we heard Daniels mum we would have to change the site so it looked like we were looking at a Simpsons site.

It got me a little sad looking at it because it made me realise that I still don't have a girlfriend. Daniel and I have made an agreement that we have to have girlfriends by new years so that we can kiss them when it gets to 12. Daniel asked me if I wanted him to show me how he would kiss his girl. When I asked how he would show me he said I had to pretend to be the girl. I said no because it sounds weird and gay and stuff.

Is the Mighty Cats vs power game on TV. I think we can win this one. Does anyone know if we took Will or Nathan over to play? I hope so because I think they would play real good in England.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS GET IT ON AND RULE ENGLAND!

Healy
1. your the weirdest guy
2. your freind daniel is a loser just like u
3. have u every thought about queer eye for the straight guy job
4. no more naughty pics
thats all for now:cool:

Healy, have you read "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nightime?"

off topic, but it's a great read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back